• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

120426054800_pro-bowl-logo.png

probowl2016maior.jpg

NFL Pro Bowl 2016
Date: Sunday, January 31st
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Channel: ESPN
Online streaming: WatchESPN
Rosters: Team Irvin | Team Rice
Coaches: Winston Moss | Andy Reid

Pro Bowl rules:

Game within the Game -- A two-minute warning will be added to the first and third quarters and the ball will change hands after each quarter. This will increase the opportunities for quarterbacks to direct "two-minute drills"

No Kickoffs -- The coin toss will determine which team is awarded possession first. The ball will be placed on the 25-yard line at the start of each quarter and after scoring plays.

Cover Two and Press Coverage -- The defense will be permitted to play "cover two" and "press" coverage. In previous years, only "man" coverage was permitted, except for goal line situations.

Stopping of the Game Clock -- Beginning at the two-minute mark of every quarter, if the offense does not gain at least one yard, the clock will stop as if the play were an incomplete pass. This rule will make the team with the ball attempt to gain yardage toward the end of each quarter.

Game Timing -- The game clock will start after an incomplete pass on the signal of the referee, except inside the last two minutes of the first half and the last five minutes of the second half.

Play Clock -- A 35-second/25-second play clock will be adopted instead of the typical 40-second/25-second clock.

Sacks -- The game clock will not stop on quarterback sacks outside of the final two minutes of the game. Currently, the game clock stops in these situations outside of two- minutes of the second and fourth quarters.

Team Irvin

QB: Russell Wilson (1st pick), Jameis Winston, Teddy Bridgewater

RB: Devonta Freeman (captain), Todd Gurley, Latavius Murray

WR: Julio Jones, A.J. Green, DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson

TE: Delanie Walker, Tyler Eifert

DL: Ezekiel Ansah, Michael Bennett, Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins (captain)

LB: Anthony Barr, Lavonte David, Sean Lee

DB: Richard Sherman, Desmond Trufant, Reshad Jones, Adam Jones, Malcolm Jenkins, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Harrison Smith

FB: Patrick DiMarco

OT: Branden Albert, Tyron Smith, Andrew Whitworth

G: David DeCastro, Zack Martin, Marshal Yanda

C: Travid Frederick, Alex Mack

DT: Calais Campbell, Jurell Casey

LB: NaVorro Bowman, Derrick Johnson

K: Dan Bailey

P: Sam Koch

KR: Darren Sproles

PR: Justin Bethel

Team Rice

QB: Eli Manning (1st pick), Derek Carr, Tyrod Taylor

RB: Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Chris Ivory

WR: Odell Beckham Jr. (captain), Jarvis Landry, Amari Cooper, T.Y. Hilton

TE: Travis Kelce, Gary Barnidge

DL: Aaron Donald (captain), Khalil Mack, Everson Griffen, Cameron Jordan

LB: Tamba Hali, Julius Peppers, Elvis Dumervil

DB: Marcus Peters, Vontae Davis, Brent Grimes, Eric Berry, Jason Verrett, Mike Adams, Charles Woodson

FB: John Kuhn

OT: Kyle Long, Joe Staley, Joe Thomas

G: Richie Incognito, Logan Mankins, Josh Sitton

C: Nick Mangold, Eric Wood

DT: Fletcher Cox, Gerald McCoy

LB: Clay Matthews, Bobby Wagner

K: Josh Brown

P: Johnny Hekker

KR: Tyler Lockett

ST: Cedric Peerman

FTF

Team Irvin:

QB: Russell Wilson (1st pick)

Team Rice:

QB: Eli Manning (1st pick)

...Jerry Rice can't draft for shit.

Tim Twentyman ‏@ttwentyman 34m34 minutes ago
The #Lions have hired former Maryland head coach Randy Edsall
to be their director of football research/special projects.

MRSA

Banned
Old school!

I've assisted in so many intubations that I can probably do that shit now, hell if dumbass fire fighters pretending to be medics can do it, so can jak. I haven't seen a crike before but 99% of emergency medicine will never have to do one.

RBH

I've assisted in so many intubations that I can probably do that shit now, hell if dumbass fire fighters pretending to be medics can do it, so can jak. I haven't seen a crike before but 99% of emergency medicine will never have to do one.

Head position is honestly half the battle. The farther back you can extend that neck, the easier it makes the whole process.

Fox318

120426054800_pro-bowl-logo.png

probowl2016maior.jpg

NFL Pro Bowl 2016
Date: Sunday, January 31st
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Channel: ESPN
Online streaming: WatchESPN
Rosters: Team Irvin | Team Rice
Coaches: Winston Moss | Andy Reid

Pro Bowl rules:

Game within the Game -- A two-minute warning will be added to the first and third quarters and the ball will change hands after each quarter. This will increase the opportunities for quarterbacks to direct "two-minute drills"

No Kickoffs -- The coin toss will determine which team is awarded possession first. The ball will be placed on the 25-yard line at the start of each quarter and after scoring plays.

Cover Two and Press Coverage -- The defense will be permitted to play "cover two" and "press" coverage. In previous years, only "man" coverage was permitted, except for goal line situations.

Stopping of the Game Clock -- Beginning at the two-minute mark of every quarter, if the offense does not gain at least one yard, the clock will stop as if the play were an incomplete pass. This rule will make the team with the ball attempt to gain yardage toward the end of each quarter.

Game Timing -- The game clock will start after an incomplete pass on the signal of the referee, except inside the last two minutes of the first half and the last five minutes of the second half.

Play Clock -- A 35-second/25-second play clock will be adopted instead of the typical 40-second/25-second clock.

Sacks -- The game clock will not stop on quarterback sacks outside of the final two minutes of the game. Currently, the game clock stops in these situations outside of two- minutes of the second and fourth quarters.

Team Irvin

QB: Russell Wilson (1st pick), Jameis Winston, Teddy Bridgewater

TE: Delanie Walker, Tyler Eifert

DL: Ezekiel Ansah, Michael Bennett, Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins (captain)

LB: Anthony Barr, Lavonte David, Sean Lee

DB: Richard Sherman, Desmond Trufant, Reshad Jones, Adam Jones, Malcolm Jenkins, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Harrison Smith

FB: Patrick DiMarco

OT: Branden Albert, Tyron Smith, Andrew Whitworth

G: David DeCastro, Zack Martin, Marshal Yanda

C: Travid Frederick, Alex Mack

DT: Calais Campbell, Jurell Casey

LB: NaVorro Bowman, Derrick Johnson

K: Dan Bailey

P: Sam Koch

KR: Darren Sproles

PR: Justin Bethel

Team Rice

QB: Eli Manning (1st pick), Derek Carr, Tyrod Taylor

TE: Travis Kelce, Gary Barnidge

DL: Aaron Donald (captain), Khalil Mack, Everson Griffen, Cameron Jordan

LB: Tamba Hali, Julius Peppers, Elvis Dumervil

DB: Marcus Peters, Vontae Davis, Brent Grimes, Eric Berry, Jason Verrett, Mike Adams, Charles Woodson

FB: John Kuhn

OT: Kyle Long, Joe Staley, Joe Thomas

G: Richie Incognito, Logan Mankins, Josh Sitton

C: Nick Mangold, Eric Wood

DT: Fletcher Cox, Gerald McCoy

LB: Clay Matthews, Bobby Wagner

K: Josh Brown

P: Johnny Hekker

KR: Tyler Lockett

ST: Cedric Peerman
you couldn't pay me to watch this

I'm torturing myself by watching this NFL films recap of the first time the Panthers played in a Super Bowl on NFLN.

Goddamn they looked like ass for that whole first half. Guess that's what happens when the other team filmed your practices though.

#totalscam
#notalegitimatecontest

I'm torturing myself by watching this NFL films recap of the first time the Panthers played in a Super Bowl on NFLN.

Goddamn they looked like ass for that whole first half. Guess that's what happens when the other team filmed your practices though.

#totalscam
#notalegitimatecontest

I'm going to rewatch Giants/Dolphins because we looked fucken good while losing,

DeShaun Foster :)

They were actual Cardiac Cats back then. The team this year is just lazy and quits playing after they get out to big leads. That team actually fought, scratched, and clawed their way to within a few camera shots of winning an Owl.

EDIT: Moose :)

Ricky Proehl before he was the best WR coach in the NFL :)

GODDAMNTIT THEY OSITEHED KASTYAY THEIS MOTHERFUCKER

EDIT: OK that fucked up my mood for the day. Somebody get me some Yanet gifs

JABEE

#totalscam
#notalegitimatecontest
I know that feeling. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom