• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaCExdEUAAAKtbz.jpg:large

"Just go to sleep and we will watch over you."

They should just do a mascots vs cheerleaders probowl and be done with it,

Godslay

Banned
Excellent news, kinda thought it might happen and it makes total sense. Hopefully they can come to a good agreement for all parties and Clady can get healthy again. He's one of the best when he's healthy, and a complete fit for the ZBS.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000630445/article/broncos-lt-ryan-clady-eager-to-restructure-contract?campaign=Twitter_atn

Denver Broncos left tackle Ryan Clady is willing to restructure his contract in order to stay with the team, per the Associated Press.

MechDX

Man we have ALL been doing it wrong!

TOP 10 QUARTERBACKS
BY PFF OVERALL RATING

1) Baker Mayfield-Oklahoma
2) Trevone Boykin-TCU
3) Matt Johnson-Bowling Green
4) Mason Rudolph-Oklahoma State
5) Brandon Doughty-Western Kentucky
6) Jared Goff-Cal
7) Paxton Lynch-Memphis
8) Marquise Williams-North Carolina
9) Zach Terrell-Western Michigan
10) Greg Ward Jr.-Houston

Wentz isnt even top 10!

Hunter S.

Ryan Clady is the unlucky Bronco. Down and out at the best of times. I like the loyalty and hopefully he come back stomping and back kicking. Hard to know.

Happy birthday. It is snowing and I am going to finally beat Dark Souls.

MechDX

http://nfltraderumors.co/141622-2/

Patriots
According to Tyler Dunne of the Buffalo News, it sounds like the Patriots’ interest in Kansas State’s Glenn Gronkowski is “genuine.”
Kansas State’s co-OC Winston Dimel said the Patriots like him, and he could be a No. 2 tight end in an offense.

Somewhere in Europe Dutch is ripping off his shirt and spiking everything he can get his hands on.

MechDX

2016 Senior Bowl: Friday Rumor Mill

I thought it would be interesting to ask some opposing coaches their view on some of the recent draft picks and how they're looking in terms of development. A few AFC coaches said that Houston Texans edge defender Jadeveon Clowney is downright scary. They feel that if Clowney can stay healthy, he is going to be a nightmare and one of the best defenders in the league. They said the tapes he put together late in the season against the Patriots and Bills were incredible.

Sources said that Clowney could be better than the Raiders' Khalil Mack, which is pretty incredible because those same sources said they believe that Mack will be a Hall of Famer. They said Mack is out of this world.

The healthy part is a big "if" but I said it all the 2nd half of the season. If you actually watched the games he was showing huge improvement. Not bad considering the microfracture knee surgery he had most people placed his return at the second half of this season at best.

Crisco

Banned
I don't mind the pants, but I will never like those men's slippers he always wears. Color doesn't matter, just an ugly look on a male.

jakncoke

Banned
Super bowl highlights on NFLN, showing Seahawks vs Steelers right now. Forgot all about that Willie Parker dude.

That willie parker td was something, wasnt there a right wing conspiracy we illegally did something to get him that big of a hole that td? idk Washington residents are cunts and go fucking jump into a volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom