• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach

If Stafford was the QB for the Broncos, would they be favored in the superbowl?

In seriousness, this won't be a repeat of the Seattle defense against Manning 2 years ago. That Seattle defense was 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens special.

Godslay

Banned

In seriousness, this won't be a repeat of the Seattle defense against Manning 2 years ago. That Seattle defense was 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens special.

We might get a FG with Stafford. That's me going full Kas too.

KingBroly

Banned
We only scored 8 on a team that was clearly inferior to this year's Panthers. You might be on to something special here.

Eh...I don't think the Seahawks were inferior, I just think that this years' Panthers team is better than people seem/want to believe.

I also think that Carolina has something to prove right now, and really want it as well.

Godslay

Banned
Eh...I don't think the Seahawks were inferior, I just think that this years' Panthers team is better than people seem/want to believe.

I also think that Carolina has something to prove right now, and really want it as well.

They're the favorites. They've got all the respect they could possibly want. Most are predicting what you are, without the 2nd team hometown bias that you seem to have.

So these 'people' seem to be more in tune with what your putting out.

As far as something to prove or really wanting it... I'm sure the Broncos just see it as some game they don't care about or even want. Just cashing checks while Carolina is driven by the divine apparently.

Syrinx

How many people need to say "Panthers are gonna whoop the Broncos' asses" and how big does the line have to get before this "no respek" bullshit stops?

KingBroly

Banned
They're the favorites. They've got all the respect they could possibly want. Most are predicting what you are, without the 2nd team hometown bias that you seem to have.

So these 'people' seem to be more in tune with what your putting out.

As far as something to prove or really wanting it... I'm sure the Broncos just see it as some game they don't care about or even want. Just cashing checks while Carolina is driven by the divine apparently.

While Carolina is favored, most don't want them to win. They're romanticizing about Peyton Manning going out a winner with a fairy tale ending, so to speak. That's not really respect.

Syrinx

While Carolina is favored, most don't want them to win. They're romanticizing about Peyton Manning going out a winner with a fairy tale ending, so to speak. That's not really respect.
Rooting for a team and respecting them are two very different things.

I hate the Panthers. But I respect the fuck out of them and what they've done this year.

MechDX

Man how fucked up is that Josh kid in the movie Big? 12 years old and in a relationship with a woman 20 years older. He lost his virginity at 12! 12!!

Movie needs a sequel so we can see how fucked up he is afterwards

Godslay

Banned

Glad you can speak for everyone.

There is a world where one can respect what Carolina has done so far and still want Manning to have a fairy tale ending.

But clearly wanting anything other than a Carolina blowout/shutout and dumping Manning's body in the bay ala Bin Laden is no respect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

They would win. And btw I still think the Broncos can win but with Stafford fucking around and slinging the football? Broncos W combined with that defense.

Gata responded to a question what happens when you combine the Patriots Way with the Detroit Lions?

You get the Houston Texans,

Except with Matthew Stafford throwing the football. If Stafford played in the AFC South I honest to God think he would've won a Super Bowl by now.

Thankfully we play the Titans, Texans, Jaguars and Colts next year. That's an easy 3-1.

Didn't I tell you to fuck off once today already?

That was Saturday, it's Sunday in my timezone
NH9gE7v.gif

KingBroly

Banned
We should love all the games because without them....

Actually I don't know we should just love each other.

#LoveEachOther2016

No.

Just pay attention to the narrative. See which team is focused more on their season than what they did in the Playoffs. That's the team the media's pulling for.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

jakncoke

Banned
Good morning godless sodomites.

FMT.. You are wrong about 12.. If you think 12 sucks.. You are wrong and I will take your opinions less seriously.

Were you spraying down Gata there?

Welcome back friend.

Also I just had a thought.. Is Dragon permed?

I'll let you guys interpret the meaning behind the vid as you will ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom