• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Why are you the way that you are?

Honestly every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it...not that way.

I hate...so much about the things that you choose to be.

toby_friends.png

*passes into law*

*folds arms and smiles*

You ain't the Pres no mo dawg.

This is the Offseason. BlackGhost runs these lands. That being said, I'm sure that BG will make Offseason |OT2| into a totally classy and not all completely freaking creepy Daisy Ridley Appreciation Thread just like how the Milana thread was.

Tabris

When is winner thread happening? I need to trash talk CAR fans...

Wait, who's CAR fans? I'm just used to trash talking Pats fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

This is the Offseason. BlackGhost runs these lands. That being said, I'm sure that BG will make Offseason |OT2| into a totally classy and not all completely freaking creepy Daisy Ridley Appreciation Thread just like how the Milana thread was.

I don't remember voting for a Browns fan.

I thought DM said he ran things?

I feel that it was classy and not at all creepy as well.

But ive been drinking since 9 am est then what bob
So you can learn to put on a facade then.. We are trying to make you a better person.

When is winner thread happening? I need to trash talk CAR fans...

Wait, who's CAR fans? I'm just used to trash talking Pats fans.

After the Pro Bowl. Late tonight or tomorrow in Off-Topic

Also

Bowser
Talamius
Crisco
Myself
Jopie
LegendOfJoe if he's even still on GAF
piratepwnsninja
benjipwns
DY if he ever gets his ass back in here
TDR's with us in spirit
Broly's with us in spirit, I guess?

It was a hard decision, but you will be my Reek.

Mech will be disappointed.

I'm glad you have gotten over losing everything DM.

Also

Bowser
Talamius
Crisco
Myself
Jopie
LegendOfJoe if he's even still on GAF
piratepwnsninja
benjipwns
DY if he ever gets his ass back in here
TDR's with us in spirit
Broly's with us in spirit, I guess?
Benji is a Carolina fan? I never thought he went anywhere but PoliGAF or OT trolling people.

DM is washed up. His era is concluded.

There's a new king of this losing shit

FloydTheFathead said:
Benji is a Carolina fan? I never thought he went anywhere but PoliGAF or OT trolling people.

I thought he was. I may have mistaken him for someone else though. I know there are a few more semi-regulars that I just couldn't remember their name.

Bowser

Per Schefter Megatron told Caldwell 2015 was his last season. Lions hope to convince him to come back, but at the moment he's content with calling it a career.

Wow.

Bill Barnwell ‏@billbarnwell 5m5 minutes ago
Wow: @AdamSchefter reporting that Calvin Johnson told Lions head coach Jim Caldwell that 2015 was his last season, per the ESPN ticker.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN 3m3 minutes ago
Per @AdamSchefter Lions haven't given up hope that he'd change his mind, but a person close to him says he's pretty content w/ decision

JABEE

RIP Megatron.

Someone needs to make a gif with Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson in heaven like in Happy Gilmore.

Photoshop Barry Sanders over Carl Weathers and Calvin Johnson over the alligator.

Bowser

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Calvin Johnson told family 2015 would be his final year and delivered same message to Jim Caldwell after season ended, sources told ESPN.

Fatford knew:

After nine seasons in the NFL, Johnson's body is beaten down. He has battled lingering ankle injuries and general body soreness to the point that it makes it difficult for him to return for another season during which time he would turn 31 years old.

Johnson's body has been so sore, and his conviction so strong, that he shared his decision to retire after the 2015 season with only two teammates -- quarterback Matthew Stafford and linebacker Stephen Tulloch, with the request that they keep it private and confidential, according to sources.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14686284/calvin-johnson-told-detroit-lions-plans-retire

We should hold an official vote right now!

DMczaf vs. BlackGhost

Go!

BG.. DM needs to retire.

DM is washed up. His era is concluded.

There's a new king of this losing shit

I thought he was. I may have mistaken him for someone else though. I know there are a few more semi-regulars that I just couldn't remember their name.

Just weird seeing his name here.

youre a browns fan you're trying to get me to prison or cleveland

Never.

Fuck that fat fuck for killing Megatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom