• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Tell em brother Hybrid. It's like they see a dude with a Dime like Ciara and they hatin'. Just like they hatin' on my teams colors cuz they so sweet ya dig?

41YZU0FB6WL._UX342_.jpg

So is this official or are you still hemming and hawing?

I can't wait until Stafford drops 4,000 plus yards, 35 TDs and leads the Lions to the playoffs with Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, Eric Ebron, Theo Riddick etc.

Yes, Stafford had to throw it up to Megatron sometimes in double and triple coverage because that's really the only WR who could get open from 2012-2014. When we lost Titus Young and Nate Burleson, Stafford did not have a WR would could create space until Golden Tate III.

When Megatron was out for 4 games in 2014, Stafford's numbers actually went up during that stretch.

I can't wait for Stafford's post-Megatron breakout season either. That will show the haters.

However, this will be me waiting for his first playoff victory:
skeleton-computer.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Well, add another gutting to the defensive list:

Denver Broncos - Gutted (Trevathan/Jackson)
NY Giants - Gutted (Ayers/Amukamara)

Anyone else we need to add?

Doomsayer

Well, add another gutting to the defensive list:

Denver Broncos - Gutted (Trevathan/Jackson)
NY Giants - Gutted (Ayers/Amukamara)

Anyone else we need to add?

Why are you being obtuse? Losing two key pieces on a SB defense is exponentially different than losing 2 starters from an almost historically bad defense.

Striker

Rand GetlinVerified account & @Rand_Getlin 3m3 minutes ago
Sounds like it's a three-team race for safety Chris Conte. #Bucs, #Saints and #Giants all in the mix.
Safety position not a priority, tho.

:(

Farooq

Banned
Apparently not happening today. Same with Matt Moore

Damn. I think if they do sign Carroll, Carr will still be on the roster. If they draft Ramsey though, post-June 1st cut?

Scandrick, Mo, Carroll, Ramsey, Olatoye, Mitchell. Don't see them carrying more than six corners. Keep Carr and let Mitchell and Olatoye battle it out? Would be fun, both made plays last year.

Damn. I think if they do sign Carroll, Carr will still be on the roster. If they draft Ramsey though, post-June 1st cut?

Scandrick, Mo, Carroll, Ramsey, Olatoye, Mitchell. Don't see them carrying more than six corners. Keep Carr and let Mitchell and Olatoye battle it out? Would be fun, both made plays last year.
I can't see Carr being kept at his cap number. He'd have to take a hefty pay cut to stick around imo.

Hindl

What about Byron Jones? Or did he move to safety?

Top Bottom