• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Fantomex

So is this official or are you still hemming and hawing?

It's official dog. I even picked out my Animu Ram for bets look.
ram_by_cherrii_yunie-d48nddp.png

Mindlog

Are there any American Animu around?
How did Kal beat Zod's ass?

Football related.... Miko....
Man going down the world star bully gets dropped videos is something else.
Still waiting for DeepMind to shout WORLDSTAR after it beats Lee Se-dol's ass tonight.

Raiders draft picks set.

Brice Butler turned into the 4th pick of the 5th round, 143 overall, and Sio Moore turned into 194 overall from trades last year.

1 14 14 Original Selection
2 13 44 Original Selection
3 12 75 Original Selection
4 16 114 Original Selection
5 4 143 From Dallas
5 15 154 Original Selection
6 19 194 From Indianapolis
7 13 234 Original Selection

gutshot

Sounds like Walter Thurmond is considering retirement, that's why there has been no word of him in free agency, either with the Eagles or otherwise. Apparently he has a film making career?

A shame as he was pretty good at safety last year and those are hard to come by in this league.

Hindl

There's something interesting about the Division, but I'm not big on shooters so I don't know if I'll end up grabbing it. I think I''ll wait a bit and see how the endgame gets received

6 of the 8 linemen that were on the Seahawks roster for the Super Bowl win over the Broncos are gone and if Okung departs it will be 7. That's pretty awful.

Godslay

Banned
Just found out Sanchez's last 13 games started, were statistically better than both Oz's and Manning's 2015 games.

Fire up the firetrucks.

Godslay

Banned
Statistically I'm not surprised. It's the way he crushes his team in the crucial moments that makes him Butt Fumble.

If in the unlikely scenario he starts, just don't turn the ball over or make bad decisions. He can do that. In reality he's not a bad fit either.

Everyone has to realize that almost anyone is an improvement over what we got out of our QBs last year.

Godslay

Banned
I'd rather face Oz than Sanchize but that's just me. Oz was a human pylon during the Raider game.

Part on him, part on Schofield.

Then again, Mack was hungry for horsemeat that day so what can you do?

I should buy a Sanchez Bronco jersey for the wtf factor. Pair it with the Tebow.

Top Bottom