• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Spinluck

Gata :(

os-florida-woman-pet-gator-20160314

rambo16n-4-web.jpg

See you later, alligator.

A Florida woman said state officials are making her give up her beloved pet alligator — a gentle giant named Rambo who is potty trained, understands sign language and loves to dress up in costumes — because he’s grown too big.

“He’s like my son. He’s my family,” Rambo’s owner Mary Thorn told the Daily News Tuesday. “He’s not a normal gator. He has never been a normal gator.”

news/national/florida-woman-fighting-trained-pet-alligator-article-1.2565083

bionic77

Did you guys think OJ did it?
Using the burden of proof required in New England to show that someone is a cheating cuntbag I am pretty sure that OJ is innocent.

Using the burden of proof that is used in the rest of the civilized world gets you a different result...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Using the burden of proof required in New England to show that someone is a cheating cuntbag I am pretty sure that OJ is innocent.

Using the burden of proof that is used in the rest of the civilized world gets you a different result...

So you're saying that the basis of Pats fandom began with the OJ trial?

Seems about right.

bionic77

girl in pink looks like she has some pretty nice tittaaaaays
That did look nice.

But I could not stop looking at Uncle Jeb in the fucking jean overalls. Anyone who wears jean overalls past the age of 10 must be either a pedophile, serial rapist or a card carrying racist (and with the possibility of being all 3 simultaneously).

Spinluck

But I could not stop looking at Uncle Jeb in the fucking jean overalls. Anyone who wears jean overalls past the age of 10 must be either a pedophile, serial rapist or a card carrying racist (and with the possibility of being all 3 simultaneously).

:lol

Florida friend.

See you later, alligator.

A Florida woman said state officials are making her give up her beloved pet alligator — a gentle giant named Rambo who is potty trained, understands sign language and loves to dress up in costumes — because he’s grown too big.

“He’s like my son. He’s my family,” Rambo’s owner Mary Thorn told the Daily News Tuesday. “He’s not a normal gator. He has never been a normal gator.”

Rest easy, that's not our Gata

Cornbread78

You wouldn't be making that reference if his name was Marty Bennett from BYU.

SMH.

Just because a guy has a Latino last name doesn't mean he's a criminal.

So they pick up another really good TE and having the two of them together would be awesome, but the last time they had this set up the second half was am idiot and I don't want that to happen again, so I'm being racist? Please..

Cornbread's opinions do not reflect those of the bread family
But they may represent the patriot organization :)

Flee bread.. It's a den of evil. Go to your chargers or even the Browns.. Know that while you may be unhappy, you will keep your soul..

That's truly the most important thing.

MechDX

Connor Cook is going to end up with a Round 2 grade from me. He has traits to start in the NFL within 2-3 years.
I gave Hackenberg, Dak Prescott and Connor Cook all the same grade: Rd2/3, future starters. @Fife1919

Matt Miller Twitter

Still think Hack could be in play if available in the 3rd round. Don't think he will be though

Fantomex

Juve were out on their feet by that point. You can't press like that for 90+ mins unless you're doping like Barca & co

Hzaxyi4.gif

Wrong. They should have never subbed out Morata, that was the beginning of the end. And you hate Barca? vote for trump an root for the Pats at this point. So glad you're not part of Ramsnation friend.

tumblr_ntz8lcgxmt1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

Spinluck

RG3s girl is average/so-so, but damn she's got some knockers.

Hey Trejo, where ever you are, answer me this. If I don't really care about a sporty look for my car, is there any benefit to getting a Coupe body style for a car that is generally a sedan? I don't even think there's a performance difference. Just seems like there's less room, and in this case 2 doors <<<< 4 doors.

Only real differences are in the trims.

Top Bottom