• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

RG3s girl is average/so-so, but damn she's got some knockers.

Hey Trejo, where ever you are, answer me this. If I don't really care about a sporty look for my car, is there any benefit to getting a Coupe body style for a car that is generally a sedan? I don't even think there's a performance difference. Just seems like there's less room, and in this case 2 doors <<<< 4 doors.

Only real differences are in the trims.

Not really, it's mostly preference, the prices are generally the same too, with sporty coupes usually being a bit more expensive but between two regular cars (accord for example) the price is pretty negligible (with sedan being slightly lower) it's pretty much a room difference with smaller truck space too. I've always wanted a coupe but I would it get as my recreational car not for an everyday type car.

Edit: NFL Logo redesigns (No specific theme) Some are kinda cool, the dolphins one is terrible and wtf with a horse for the chargers.

Mindlog

Not really, it's mostly preference, the prices are generally the same too, with sporty coupes usually being a bit more expensive but between two regular cars (accord for example) the price is pretty negligible (with sedan being slightly lower) it's pretty much a room difference with smaller truck space too. I've always wanted a coupe but I would it get as my recreational car not for an everyday type car.

Edit: NFL Logo redesigns (No specific theme) Some are kinda cool, the dolphins one is terrible and wtf with a horse for the chargers.
The old with the new. I can get with that.
HSlxRrA.jpg

Also, IMGUR NSFW.

The jags one is nightmare fuel

Wrong. They should have never subbed out Morata, that was the beginning of the end. And you hate Barca? vote for trump an root for the Pats at this point. So glad you're not part of Ramsnation friend.

tumblr_ntz8lcgxmt1rnjfjfo1_r1_250.gif

:jnc Barca/Spain are the Pats of football/soccer. Dislikeable team, disgusting fans, cheat like crazy and have lifelongs spread across the globe who can't understand why anyone would say a bad word about them.

Spinluck

Yeah I agree with that last bit, plus I think my insurance would charge me more for having a coupe because they consider it a sports car or whatever.

Think I'll pass on one for now.

Why the fuck is The Nanny on ESPN2 right now?

Edit: Dish is broken right now. Half of the HD channels say Off Air and airing completely different channels. I found a Batman cartoon on a channel called WEATH.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Dutch, you linked me to some park that had like, windmills and tulips and crap. Do you remember where that was? Don't want to miss it this spring.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Good morning

I thought Real Madrid was the Pats of Soccer?

Nah, they are more like the Yankees I guess. A historically great franchise who get great players by spending more than everyone else and believe they have a divine right to win every year. The one or two home grown players that do come through, while being very good, become over hyped as GOATs that can do no wrong (Casillas, Raul). When another team comes along and dethrones them they get salty and spend even more money to try and get back on top because that's the only thing they understand. Also, La Liga is a boring sham of a league just like baseball is boring and pretends to be a real sport.

Barca fans are obnoxious like the Pats and share the same self-aggrandising "mes que un club"/"Patriot way" bullshit. They win all the time, cheat all the time yet think they are somehow morally superior to the other teams and basically the world would be a better place if both of them fucked off and never came back.

Edit: Also, the Pats have Gronk who is one of the best players of his generation but also benefits from defenders frequently declining to cover him for fear of catching one of his many STDs via contact.

Similarly, Barca have Suarez who is an undeniably brilliant player who benefits from defenders being afraid of contracting rabies if they mark him too tightly.

Nah, they are more like the Yankees I guess. A historically great franchise who get great players by spending more than everyone else and believe they have a divine right to win every year. The one or two home grown players that do come through, while being very good, become over hyped as GOATs that can do no wrong (Casillas, Raul). When another team comes along and dethrones them they get salty and spend even more money to try and get back on top because that's the only thing they understand. Also, La Liga is a boring sham of a league just like baseball is boring and pretends to be a real sport.

Barca fans are obnoxious like the Pats and share the same self-aggrandising "mes que un club"/"Patriot way" bullshit. They win all the time, cheat all the time yet think they are somehow morally superior to the other teams and basically the world would be a better place if both of them fucked off and never came back.

Edit: Also, the Pats have Gronk who is one of the best players of his generation but also benefits from defenders frequently declining to cover him for fear of catching one of his many STDs via contact.

Similarly, Barca have Suarez who is an undeniably brilliant player who benefits from defenders being afraid of contracting rabies if they mark him too tightly.

I see. thanks for the explanation.

Only in the sense that they are players who instil a sense of apprehension in defenders. I've yet to see evidence that Gronk is a racist shitbag.
Well he is a part of the Patriots.. That's evidence enough.

Milchjon

The way You People discriminate against Pats fans probably points towards a larger issue with acceptance, tolerance and love.

Trump voters, all of you.

The way You People discriminate against Pats fans probably points towards a larger issue with acceptance, tolerance and love.

You mean discriminate towards an organization that seeks to promote the ideals of cheating, racism, and overall ideals that do nothing but harm the American Experience? Much like the Klan, the pats deserve no sympathy and will receive none in return.
:)

Cornbread78

I like that Cornbread posts here now.

Now y'all can stop giving me shit about SAO when he's a huge fan of it.

You see, when your on top, everyone just wants to take you down. Like Kirito, I will stand tall and laugh at all your soulless and punchless remarks.

8EDQzCn.gif

You can't touch his power...

Top Bottom