• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
Is this Mech?

jS6D2KX.gif

jbug617

Banned
I like the Browns and Bengals disrespect
“If you spend time with him there, it’s like being around a pro player. Ohio State is bigger than the Bengals and the Browns in Ohio, and that’s a lot of temptation in college.

I like the Browns and Bengals disrespect
Eh it's not really disrespect, kinda the truth. No one gives a fuck about the bengals, and the Browns always suck. A good amount of ppl I've met in Ohio are Ohio state fans over any of those professional teams. Or even Ohio state fans and a fan of some other professional team. Me personally though I'm Browns over everything, I live with this. Ohio state is big .....in Ohio

bionic77

Holy shit Kill Bill is a lot better than I remembered it.

Rematched it over the past week.

This might be his best movie.

One other movie bit. I saw the trailer for Gattaca, one of my favorite movies of all time, after rewatching the movie a few weeks ago. Holy shit that is the worst trailer for a good movie I have ever seen.

Line_HTX

Well this Sunday I realized once again that America is still free in Street Fighter but at least my Badgers had a clutch tourney win.

Everything else not named SFV that was on Sp00ky's channel were the best. All of the Top 8's were hype as hell.

Hopefully everything is better planned for next year's 20th tournament.

Did the last 26 years not teach you anything?

Lol the last 5 year for me. I only followed competitive gaming via FGC in 2011 when MvC3 came out.

Everything else not named SFV that was on Sp00ky's channel were the best. All of the Top 8's were hype as hell.

Hopefully everything is better planned for next year's 20th tournament.
Speak for yourself I loved watching the SFV top 128 there were some good match even if the US did get blown up in the end.

Lol the last 5 year for me. I only followed competitive gaming via FGC in 2011 when MvC3 came out.

Speak for yourself I loved watching the SFV top 128 there were some good match even if the US did get blown up in the end.

You lucky then. Because at least we were competitive in SF4. In ST, Alpha, 3S and CVS2 it was just complete lulz. Marvel 2 was the only thing we had going for us and now Marvel 3.

Marvel is a true American pastime.

Mock Draft from SI.com:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/03/16/nfl-mock-draft-2016-order-rankings-sleepers

1.) Tennessee = Laremy Tunsil
2.) Cleveland = Jalen Ramsey
3.) San Diego = Joey Bosa
4.) Dallas = Myles Jack
5.) Jacksonville = Shaq Lawson

Ezekiel Elliott
RB, Ohio State

Part of this is that, for as much as the Dolphins like Jay Ajayi, the offense could use an impact back to replace Lamar Miller. Part of it is that Elliott would be an utter theft at 13. Adam Gase loves to involve his running backs in the passing game, and Elliott is a brilliant three-down talent.

Nope,

My wife is in Boston for a conference for like three more days. I was all excited to bachelor it up and my brother bailed on me for all of our plans this weekend. Shit sucks.

Mindlog

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛
Ultra music festival without having to deal with the annoying parking scenario in miami, hearing loss, and expenses. So good, thank you twitch overlords
All that old trance talk got me thinking of a song I couldn't remember the name of and it was bugging me.
Then out of nowhere I thought of a name and found the song.
PPK- Resurrection (SAM)

I may or may not have laughed at the song description. Too many cops around here.

manfestival

All that old trance talk got me thinking of a song I couldn't remember the name of and it was bugging me.
PPK- Resurrection (SAM)

I may or may not have laughed at the song description. Too many cops around here.

I just read the notes and just lol.I used to love listening to Ayla, one of my favorite artists when I was growing up. I could post all sorts of old songs in here and just think of the older times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgx_V0So0qk

also RIP tiesto, miss the days when he made good music

I thought you saw it. I didn't watch any of it and was watching the other stream.

Infil did put Capcom on the spot after he won though and everyone got trolled.

My internet took a dump and was also exhausted from the weekend in Vegas.

PPK- Resurrection (SAM)

Damn this is nostalgia. Great song. Played this song over and over when Playing Grand Turismo

Top Bottom