• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Are you trying to kill me or Chris?

Just wanting a part two. First one was great

t0eNPcT.gif

How we looking for the Mock draft?

Futurevoid said:
AFC

East

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Chris, SkLa
New England Patriots - AHAHAHAHAHHA
New York Jets - Fox318

North

Baltimore Ravens - Nakazato, BaltimoreLarry
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - FloydtheFathead
Pittsburgh Steelers - AngmarsKing701, chuckddd

South

Houston Texans - Mech, Dega
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West

Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Beach, McKenzie, OfficerRob
San Diego Chargers

NFC

East

Dallas Cowboys - Farooq
New York Giants - Futurevoid
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl, yankeehater
Washington Redskins

North

Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers -brentech
Minnesota Vikings

South

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West

Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers - Doomsayer, bigosc2k
Seattle Seahawks - cdyhybrid

Dutch will take whatever team is left

dionysus

Yaldog
I could do the Saints. Easy year. Best Defensive Player Available except middle linebacker. Defensive line, OLBs, safety, cb, we need it all.

Fairley on his way to the Owners meeting to meet with the Patriots. I've seen this before.

Step 1. Sign one year prove-it deal
Step 2. Broadcast his skills with the Pats, gain some fame in NE, in a good system.
Step 3. Due to it being the Pats, winning 10-15 games, he'll get league wide exposure
Step 4. Hit free agency again next year
Step 5. Sign with a shitty team for a lot of money
Step 6. Never reach the level of performance he had in New England
Step 7. Fizzle out of the league.

See: Mark Anderson

dionysus

Yaldog
Fairley on his way to the Owners meeting to meet with the Patriots. I've seen this before.

Step 2. Broadcast his skills with the Pats, gain some fame in NE, in a good system.
Step 3. Due to it being the Pats, winning 10-15 games, he'll get league wide exposure

Would Brandon Browner qualify for this cycle? Poor stupid Saints.

Duxxy3

Cheap shot Fairley to the Pats. RG3 to the Browns (do they still qualify as an NFL team?).

Oh this is gonna be a fun season.

or how about plan B: he's gonna sign somewhere else and used the Pats to force the team's hand

MechDX

That could very well be in the cards here.

Just how Weddle was "leaning heavily towards the Pats" the day before the Ravens signed him.

Im leaning towards the Pats but there is a chance I stay with the Texans. This new Texans GAF leader, Bread , has aroused my curiosity

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 3m3 minutes ago
#Lions and former #Jets WR Jeremy Kerley have agreed to terms on a contract, per source.

Kas I expect a full breakdown on his play and Hall of Fame candidacy in the next couple hours.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey wienke, is that Armin gig really on Sunday night?

Yeah that's what it's saying. 9pm to 2am and there's an opener so who knows if Armin will even take the stage until 11pm or 12am.

I still bought a ticket because who the hell knows when he'll be back in town?

Furyous

The Browns are thinking about deal with RG3 allegedly. This could and will has the potential to alienate "some" fans that feel the Browns have too many black coaches. It's so weird that I never encountered any of these "type" of fans. Cleveland is a small place so it's weird that these people never ran into me.

Can a Washington fan tell me what their team plans on doing with 12 draft picks?

MechDX

Oh man.

If Case Keenum becomes legitimately good, Mech will have a mental breakdown. Dude played for the University of Houston and the Houston Texans. That's a double whammy.

Well the Rams did place a first round tender on him right after Brock signed with Houston

gutshot

@LesBowen
Dinner w/ @caplannfl, seated next to Giants’ John Mara & wife Denise. Mara heard us say “Chip Kelly” leaned in, said Giants glad Chip’s gone

I guess Chip wasn't saying hello to John Mara in the hall either?

Draxal

@LesBowen
Dinner w/ @caplannfl, seated next to Giants’ John Mara & wife Denise. Mara heard us say “Chip Kelly” leaned in, said Giants glad Chip’s gone

I guess Chip wasn't saying hello to John Mara in the hall either?

He was 5-1 against Coughlin.

Line_HTX

Yeah that's what it's saying. 9pm to 2am and there's an opener so who knows if Armin will even take the stage until 11pm or 12am.

I still bought a ticket because who the hell knows when he'll be back in town?

Ugh... why can't this be either Friday night or Saturday night FFS...

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 39s40 seconds ago
NFL is reviewing options to play in China in 2018, as @alexmarvez said. I'm told it would be a regular season game.

Meh

Just let the Raiders be a nomadic team and roam from city to city

Line_HTX

What would be the kickoff time if they did that?

I remember there was a Colts / Falcons preseason game in the Tokyo Dome where it started at 5 AM ET.

Top Bottom