• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

manfestival

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛
Ultra music festival without having to deal with the annoying parking scenario in miami, hearing loss, and expenses. So good, thank you twitch overlords

MechDX

I dunno. I'd say you even liking mcds is reason enough to have you banned.

Never said I liked McDonald's, just said they were free. I don't like Sonic Slushees either but I get one most Tuesday's because it's free

Now I remember how much 2013 sucked because we got no free stuff :(

Lebron's not winning another title ever.

Kind of a shame. I've never seen a "best player in the league" have his shine and top spot straight jacked from him like Lebron had his taken by Curry.

You can't blame him for finally breaking down after playing 23523423423432 games and its certainly not his fault that the greatest team of all time just happened to spring up out of nowhere on his watch.

It is Lebron's fault that he chose to go play with mini Jamal Crawford (i.e no pass PG), engineered trading Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love, filled his roster with career bums, got the coach replaced with some motherfucker whose only claim to fame is getting stepped over by Allen Iverson fifteen years ago, and left the women, weed, and weather of South Beach to go spend his winters in that reject city. So....
...Not so fast! You had me for awhile, you were making some points. But then you ended with this bolded part, then I realized this post was just some kind of satire. Really had me going for a while Grovo! You rascal

...Not so fast! You had me for awhile, you were making some points. But then you ended with this bolded part, then I realized this post was just some kind of satire. Really had me going for a while Grovo! You rascal

Don't let anyone tell you that your delusions are wrong!
1457912194779957288.gif

Tim MacMahon
@espn_macmahon

Dez Bryant says he'd take Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey if he had the call for the Cowboys' fourth overall pick.

6X9N2D3.gif

Spinluck

Lebron's not winning another title ever.

Kind of a shame. I've never seen a "best player in the league" have his shine and top spot straight jacked from him like Lebron had his taken by Curry.

You can't blame him for finally breaking down after playing 23523423423432 games and its certainly not his fault that the greatest team of all time just happened to spring up out of nowhere on his watch.

It is Lebron's fault that he chose to go play with mini Jamal Crawford (i.e no pass PG), engineered trading Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love, filled his roster with career bums, got the coach replaced with some motherfucker whose only claim to fame is getting stepped over by Allen Iverson fifteen years ago, and left the women, weed, and weather of South Beach to go spend his winters in that reject city. So....

Is Bron hurt?

Or did Cleveland break him yet?

DMczaf

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛
Ultra music festival without having to deal with the annoying parking scenario in miami, hearing loss, and expenses. So good, thank you twitch overlords

I went to Beyond Wonderland this weekend in San Bernadino with some friends.

My first festival

anigif_enhanced-32665-1430759422-8.gif

Duxxy3

Nick Underhill Verified account ‏@nick_underhill 7m7 minutes ago

A child just tried to talk to Belichick in the lobby. He declined to answer the child’s question.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 6m6 minutes ago

Goodell is giving a speech to head coaches, owners, etc. in a banquet room. Belichick is walking down the hall in the opposite direction.

like-a-boss-andy-samberg.gif

Top Bottom