• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

I think Alfred Morris could do really well on the Cowboys.

The o-line will make the holes, and Morris is known for his great vision. Could revive his career. Dude's a two time pro-bowler

It ain't gorgeous with only 2% ABV

image.php

Mike McCarthy: Most likely to be a homeless guy pulled off the street and put in a suit

Ben McAdoo: Most likely to be high school biology teacher

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tannehill working with receivers in the off-season?? That's unheard of!! Total Pro, future HOF QB right there

:kas

Please. If Tanny wants to get on Fatford's level, he has to wait until 2 weeks before camp to even contemplate such things.

My phone now autocorrects Fatford. We made it!

Rivera looks like such a square in that photo smh.

He looks like the type of dude that would tell the teacher that they forgot to collect homework...or tell the commissioner that the other team was squeezing footballs.

I think Alfred Morris could do really well on the Cowboys.

The o-line will make the holes, and Morris is known for his great vision. Could revive his career. Dude's a two time pro-bowler
Complete non factor in the passing game though. Perfect complement to Dunbar. Jerry is a genius.

KingBroly

Banned
The best part about the Redskins making the Playoffs last year is that we can't be on Hard Knocks this year or next year. :)

I wonder who's going to be chosen for Hard Knocks this year? I'm guessing the Rams.

The best part about the Redskins making the Playoffs last year is that we can't be on Hard Knocks this year or next year. :)

I wonder who's going to be chosen for Hard Knocks this year? I'm guessing the Rams.

Nah yall can be. The league just can't make you.

No one will say no if Danny Boy wants to take the Washington NFL Franchise to America's living rooms

Top Bottom