• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You're a Cowboys fan with a Tom Brady avatar. We know where you stand.

Pats fans are really just the what the old Cowboys fans were anyway. They're all the worst.

This not your fathers root beer literally just taste like root beer, kinda surprised

That shit dangerous bro

Heed my lessons

Yeah listen to grober

Notice how it's sweet as fuck? That's tomorrow's hangover coming. Go easy on that shit.

Gobias

Banned
That root beer shit is the only thing that's ever made me throw up although to be fair there was a half a bottle of vodka mixed in somewhere throughout the night.

BG gonna wake up tomorrow with a hangover, pink eye, vomit on the floor, knowing that he didn't get nookie last night because he too drunk to realize he was getting hit on.

Shit will have you saying fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Gobias

Banned
BG gonna wake up tomorrow with a hangover, pink eye, vomit on the floor, knowing that he didn't get nookie last night because he too drunk to realize he was getting hit on.

Most of that didn't happen to me. Sounds like something that would only happen to Cam because he cant handle it. BG comes from the streets of Ohio. He can take it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13691-1435643308-7.gif

Top Bottom