• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Tom Penny

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199337

HT_pet_alligator_04_mm_160317_4x3_992.jpg

All beer is gross. JUst give me whatever is going to fuck me up the fastest.

this is true. a good deal of my friends love beer and talk about a bunch of beers that are great but the truth is they're all fucking trash. i can taste a difference between beer but it's like saying i can taste a difference between red baron pizza and mama celetese: they are both garbage.

i will take a mixed drink anytime! take a screwdriver. what an excellent drink it is. good day or night! tastes great and after 2 or 3 (made properly!) you are ready to roll

this is true. a good deal of my friends love beer and talk about a bunch of beers that are great but the truth is they're all fucking trash. i can taste a difference between beer but it's like saying i can taste a difference between red baron pizza and mama celetese: they are both garbage.

i will take a mixed drink anytime! take a screwdriver. what an excellent drink it is. good day or night! tastes great and after 2 or 3 (made properly!) you are ready to roll

Fuck yeah brother. Most beers fill me up before I can even get a good buzz going. Give me a few cran/vodkas and it's party time.

Fuck yeah brother. Most beers fill me up before I can even get a good buzz going. Give me a few cran/vodkas and it's party time.

mmmmm mmm i could go for a cape cod right now!

the one mistake i have previously made with regards to mixed drinks is getting the well vodka. fucking terrible. just pay the extra couple bucks for kettle one or grey goose

Tom Penny

the one mistake i have previously made with regards to mixed drinks is getting the well vodka. fucking terrible. just pay the extra couple bucks for kettle one or grey goose

I used to drink plastic handles of vodka with the cheap orange juice from the gas station that comes in plastic jugs. That's rookie.

Now I'm thirsty. Going to make a scotch. Just got some whiskey stones and need to test them.

The sooner you realize that drinking poverty vodka is for college kids and homeless, the better life becomes.

Hell I might break out the Goose right now

cdyhybrid

I used to drink plastic handles of vodka with the cheap orange juice from the gas station that comes in plastic jugs. That's rookie.

Now I'm thirsty. Going to make a scotch. Just got some whiskey stones and need to test them.
Plastic bottle is nature's way of telling you stay away. Like bright colors on an insect.

Doomsayer

Challenge accepted. Hey I have nothing against beer, I'll drink anything that will get me drunk, I just don't think any of it tastes good.

Macro is pretty much garbage. There are literally thousands of craft breweries now that offer so many accessible beers. I know you're in LA too, Founder just released rubaeus out here. You may like that.

Top Bottom