• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think the point of that rule change is that when a qb throws an interception, everyone can repeatedly hit him while only incurring one 15 yard penalty.

Eleuin

Protect the quarterbacks at all costs. Defensive linemen? Fuck them.

I'm actually confused on the difference between cut block and chop block

I assumed going low against a player already engaged was already penalized

one on one blocks going low still seem to be ok though

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Long PATs are permanent now

CeKps7mWEAI_tKM.jpg

I thought 2 and 17 were always a thing?

Expanding the definition of a horse collar tackle too...gross. Can't even grab that part of the jersey anymore....

I thought 2 and 17 were always a thing?

Expanding the definition of a horse collar tackle too...gross. Can't even grab that part of the jersey anymore....

If that's the only way to bring someone down from behind, better to get the penalty than allow a TD.

Godslay

Banned
I'm actually confused on the difference between cut block and chop block

I assumed going low against a player already engaged was already penalized

one on one blocks going low still seem to be ok though

Cut block is basically a 1 v.1, and will still be allowed. They can still cut the knees out of DL in those circumstances.

Chop block is when upper half of a DL is engaged by a OL. Then another offensive player chops the knees out from DL player while he's still engaged. It was allowed in certain circumstances on run and ST plays. Now it's illegal no matter the play.

So apparently the Ravens have an unofficial agreement with Trent Truck.

GG.

It's over time to crown the kings.

$1 for each under 1 yard play
$20 for each 1 yard play
$500 for each 3 yard play
$1000 for each 5 yard play
$5000 for each 10 yard play

Ravens better get ready to make it rain $20 and $1 on Trent Truck!

Free beer for everyone at a home game for a 20 yard run or longer.
Free nachos for everyone at a home game for a 30 yard run or longer.

cdyhybrid

I dunno, with the Browns' luck Trent will go to a division rival and turn into a legit RB.

We'll see what's stronger - the curse of Cleve or the Truck's sucking.

Greg

someone tell me what Trackmania Turbo is and if I should buy it - this is the first time I'm hearing about it, and it comes out today?

someone tell me what Trackmania Turbo is and if I should buy it - this is the first time I'm hearing about it, and it comes out today?

An arcadish racer with extreme speed that focuses on stunts (tracks that go against the law of physics). The game is more about getting the best time on each track rather than beating opponents in a race (though there is a split screen multiplayer mode). Can't say how good it is since I couldn't get a review copy...on that note I should really re-try to sign up for Ubisofts PR site.

Greg

An arcadish racer with extreme speed that focuses on stunts (tracks that go against the law of physics). The game is more about getting the best time on each track rather than beating opponents in a race (though there is a split screen multiplayer mode). Can't say how good it is since I couldn't get a review copy...on that note I should really re-try to sign up for Ubisofts PR site.
hmmm...

downloading demo now

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave I am so sorry to hear about Rob Ford, I know how difficult it is to lose family, let alone a father-like figure ;_;

I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule of throwing apples at firefighters to let me know this.

Thank you friend. <3

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I got all my drinks for free last night. People in Montana are nice as fuck to minorities.

Awesome.

Holy shit TIL that Utah has "Zion Curtains".

Huge glass panels that cover the bartender so you can't see them preparing the alcohol. Like wtf is that about?

MRSA

Banned
Awesome.

Holy shit TIL that Utah has "Zion Curtains".

Huge glass panels that cover the bartender so you can't see them preparing the alcohol. Like wtf is that about?

Yes. Mormons are crazy fucks. Luckily this wasn't the case when I was at the airport.

About 10 years ago in Utah you had to have a membership to go to a bar. If you wanted to bring someone with you, you had to "sponsor" them and pay a tax. Lmao

Top Bottom