• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Gobias

Banned
IjDNWIH.png

UC8Qj0E.png

Don't do this to yourself

Line_HTX

Lol I didn't mean it

I'm still gonna see it #believe

I bet you're going to buy multiple copies of the Blu-Ray and watch the Extended version which is already past 2 and a half hours.

And you're probably wishing for someone random like Martian Manhunter or some DC shit.

I like how so many people that bought tickets already are regretting their decision based on reviews...I mean you bought tickets because you wanted to see the movie...why would you care what others think?? Just go watch the movie you were already hyped to see....

The reactions in the Batman v. Superman thread are funny. We have to face it, Super Man is an awesome superhero in theory but in execution, he is boring as fuck.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions notes: Team scouting top WR prospect; Jeremy Kerley 'obsessed' with Matthew Stafford

The Detroit News caught up with the Lions' most recent addition and the presumptive starting slot receiver couldn't stop raving about his new quarterback.

"I don't want to brag about him too much, but I'm obsessed about the dude -- just how he plays, how he carries himself, how he slings that ball out. I can't wait," Kerley told the newspaper. "He made amazing throw after amazing throw after amazing throw; it was crazy man. It was a beautiful thing to watch."

I know Jeremy, I know.

Just seen someone ask for sweet tea and then complain that it was too sweet.

Dumbass Yankee didn't know that "unsweetened tea" is sweet and "sweet tea" is sugar round these parts

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't understand people who are defending BvS. They've already convinced themselves it's going to be great. Well, good for them, I guess. Of course, there's also a large group of people who hate watch shows and movies they know they don't/won't like. gaf is fucking weird.

I don't understand people who are defending BvS. They've already convinced themselves it's going to be great. Well, good for them, I guess. Of course, there's also a large group of people who hate watch shows and movies they know they don't/won't like. gaf is fucking weird.

is it getting bad reviews? i've been excited for it and i'm sure i will like it since i liked the newest superman (which everyone seemed to hate)

meanwhile, trash like john wick gets praised by neogaf. fuck this site!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Only when a defender is engaged with another blocker.

Yeah, I believe this is right but chop blocks are really hard to call sometimes.

There are actual plays designed from the outset for offensive line to immediately chop block and go for the defensive linemans legs/knees to take them out of the play immediately.

As a defensive lineman you have to read those plays and essentially grab the offensive lineman by the top of his helmet and throw his bitch ass down.

That's one of many reasons I've defended Suh and other defensive lineman/players through the years.

During our Monday Night Football game against the Seahawks early in the season a Seahawks offensive lineman blatantly chop blocked Tyrunn Walker ending his season.

This is the second time the Seahawks have been involved in a questionable, but legal chop clock resulting in a serious injury. Two years ago, several Niners players called the team out after Ian Williams suffered a broken ankle on a similar play.

http://uproxx.com/sports/seattle-seahawks-detroit-lions-tyrunn-walker-injury/2/

Shit gets ugly in the trenches and defensive players almost always get blamed.

But it's defensive players getting the fines and suspensions.

See the Uncharted 3 review thread for answers. It's sort of a vision quest to better understand GAF.

ShaneB

They're watching the bad stuff so that when it gets good they won't be called bandwagoners. Simple logic any sports fan should notice.

effzee

On the other hand any early positive reviews or buzz are almost immediately dismissed. Negative reviews are taken at face value.

No matter what the score is, I'll go see it. At worse I think it will be a brainless team up movie which is what Avengers was as well for me.

Top Bottom