• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

rando14

Get your education, Western!!

Look at Bread, BG and I. We are young, handsome, well-educated brown men with a LOT to offer...!!

One reviewer literally said that Ben Affleck is the worst incarnation of Batman on the big screen ever.

A reviewer said that in a world where Batman and Robin exists.

Let that sink in.

Bale the god, should have thrown him a blank check to be batman for the movie, he wasn't the best but he was good enough

It will make a shit load of money opening weekend but word of mouth might be a killer for it , they have my money for Thursday though, lets see if its that shitty

Spinluck

I'll be the judge of whether or not BvS sucks dick (it probably does). GAF will be amazing if Civil War is well received. That one did always look a lot more interesting to me since the last Cap was good and the last Superman movie was ass.

MechDX

School's for fools

cardale-jones.png

Ohio culture

when it's all said and done the Texans will retire his twitter handle

If you don't have any major responsibilities to worry about, then it'll probably better for you to step back in order to make the next step, if that makes any sense. I kind of screwed up in my decision making, so it kind of took longer for me to finish. I'm almost there though, so I'm doing the best I can.

32...going through it now...sometimes I feel like quitting or that I won't be able to finish but for the most part I've handled it pretty well, already finished 2 and a half years with 3.7 gpa and I work full time so it's certainly possible but be ready to give up just about everything else in your life (if you're working) I've had very little in terms of social life/leisure time when in school and I go to school during summer too (skip winter) but like you I got tired of the same job. I've been in finance for over 10 years and I'm done with the corporate world so that's why I decided to go back to school, honestly I wish I would have done it sooner but it's never too late, go for it bro.

Get your education, Western!!

Look at Bread, BG and I. We are young, handsome, well-educated brown men with a LOT to offer...!!

Guess it's pretty unanimous in here lol. Thanks for the tips bro. I kind of have been thinking about it on the low, and just feel like it's the right time.

Line_HTX

I stopped keeping up with the season entirely for more than a month.

Just bring in next season. There's no point in this year's playoffs also.

squicken

Is John Wick good? I liked The Kingsman.

Yeah it's really good. Jack Reacher, Kingsman, and John Wick were the 3 movies I was most surprised by how good they were vs my expectations in the past 5 years or so

e: Philly media already at Chip's table at the owners' meetings. I wonder if they will even bother with Pederson, since it is clear Howie is running the show there

32...going through it now...sometimes I feel like quitting or that I won't be able to finish but for the most part I've handled it pretty well, already finished 2 and a half years with 3.7 gpaand I work full time so it's certainly possible but be ready to give up just about everything else in your life (if you're working) I've had very little in terms of social life/leisure time when in school and I go to school during summer too (skip winter) but like you I got tired of the same job. I've been in finance for over 10 years and I'm done with the corporate world so that's why I decided to go back to school, honestly I wish I would have done it sooner but it's never too late, go for it bro.

So you got some Bs.. :)

Unless you all have a plus and minus system which would suck if that is what caused that 4.0 to drop.

Even he got a better deal than Russell Okung

:jnc

Afghanistan o/ NFL-GAF's favourite cricket team embarrassing England and making us proud right now :*)

Should just become a St. Louis Cardinals fan now

I think Xia is at a great location where Xia shouldn't be reading Gaf.,. (Lucky Xia)
Where is a bad location for reading GAF? Name one place

Out: Lebron
In: Captain Corn
Damn...

squicken

Jeff McLane
@Jeff_McLane

Chip Kelly said that Howie Roseman negotiated the Byron Maxwell and DeMarco Murray contracts last offseason.

Chip Kelly said that he didn't have any contact with Howie Roseman last year even though Roseman was in charge of the cap.

Madness. Sanchez lucked out going to Denver

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Chip Kelly said there was no truth to report he offered 2 1sts, a 2d, any QB and defensive player to the Titans for Marcus Mariota.

Argued with a few people on this, but there's no way he offered it. TEN would have jumped at it in 2 seconds and it would have crippled the Eagles

squicken

I

But Yankee said...

Even one of the ATL guys said he would have done the deal. It's nuts. You don't do that deal unless the QB is Andrew Luck, and if you are in a position to draft Luck, you never trade the pick anyway.

TEN this year already has a QB, which means they will shop their pick since everyone knows CLE wants a QB. LA will move up but 15 to 1 idk. I kinda thought they could move up but it's just too far

Ireland and Netherlands didn't qualify ergo we are all Afghanistan fans now.

But Yankee said...

I was looking for a gif of Dutch fans at the last WC, where the General dude lead a group of celebrating Dutchies, but couldn't find it.

So let's use this gif of the best defender in the world, with the best nickname and also a Greg favorite: Concrete Ron

tumblr_n7oad8LysY1sfzj9eo1_250.gif

No... Thank you? The only other national team people here cheer for is Ghana. Are they in it?

Mate, why you hating on the Afghan bros?

Even one of the ATL guys said he would have done the deal. It's nuts. You don't do that deal unless the QB is Andrew Luck, and if you are in a position to draft Luck, you never trade the pick anyway.

TEN this year already has a QB, which means they will shop their pick since everyone knows CLE wants a QB. LA will move up but 15 to 1 idk. I kinda thought they could move up but it's just too far

Yeah, it's such a dumb deal. Like, you might make it for someone like Rodgers who's proven himself after a couple of years of starting but that's really it. Even then what kind of team makes that deal? A bad team can't afford to do it because they've got far too many holes in the roster, a good team normally isn't desperate enough to do that. Unless you're a team like the Pats and you know your picks will keep getting taken away there aren't many situations in which that trade makes sense.

I was looking for a gif of Dutch fans at the last WC, where the General dude lead a group of celebrating Dutchies, but couldn't find it.

So let's use this gif of the best defender in the world, with the best nickname and also a Greg favorite: Concrete Ron

tumblr_n7oad8LysY1sfzj9eo1_250.gif

Brummie hero Vlaar :*)

Top Bottom