• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

I will live forever

attachment.php

RIP Scooter :(

God, Weinke, THANK YOU

Worst part of that whole Tebow farce was people thinking his win against the Steelers validated him as a legit QB when all he did was take advantage of the fact that everyone in the league knew how shit he was.

The long con paid off.

Thank you.. That was beautiful.

gata and bionic be like

latest

:jnfc

Just because most of you bums don't have fathers that stuck around (and honestly I don't blame them, the fault lies with all of you) don't put your shit on me for not being a deadbeat dad.

If that turd was my son he would be in an Ivy League school by now instead of his actual reality of dropping out with a 4th grade Florida education (this part is important) and selling meth in northern Florida.

Still waiting for the test results..

I would cry if bionic was my father
Tears of joy.

Who'd the Panthers flex on in Week 3?

Oh wait, that was the game where we made Luke McCown look like a competent NFL QB smh. They were one miraculous Josh Norman interception away from losing to the Saints and denying the Falcons the satisfaction of having their season made by beating a 14-0 team.

I know how to cook friend. I cooked in quite a few restraunts in my early days. Until I retired from being the best chef in the land.

I just enjoy the noodles. Add some shrimp and some cayenne pepper and you got a stew brewing!

When you say "the land", do you mean "The Land", the completely contrived nickname that Lebron James gave to Cleveland, Ohio (because no one else the fuck calls it that), where they eat squirrel cooked in dumpster fires and fish from the burning river?

Top Bottom