• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

When you say "the land", do you mean "The Land", the completely contrived nickname that Lebron James gave to Cleveland, Ohio (because no one else the fuck calls it that), where they eat squirrel cooked in dumpster fires and fish from the burning river?
.....what makes you like this?
Pretty sure we never signed off on investing in BG Industries at the last Breadsteam stakeholders' meeting.

Explain yourself Bread
ezMhZxZ.gif

When you say "the land", do you mean "The Land", the completely contrived nickname that Lebron James gave to Cleveland, Ohio (because no one else the fuck calls it that), where they eat squirrel cooked in dumpster fires and fish from the burning river?

Please refrain from doing stuff like this. Lebron already has his shit packed and the city knows it, just...be nice to the past, present, and future survivors and try not to talk about him and them anymore

Bread you've heard of pet rocks right? Hear me out here......what if we invest in pet grass?! Seems like another foolproof idea! Boom millions 😎

bionic77

I don't get the people of GAF.

They seem to have horrible tastes.

I saw the Zootopia movie with the kids this weekend and it was a decent kids flick. Of course being slightly above average I checked out the thread and people and shitting themselves about what a masterpiece of cinema it was. People were saying it was better than Frozen (an actual masterpiece for a kids movie IMHO).

I just don't get it anymore. Why does this place attract so many people who are so wrong about everything? It's like on the Internet people spend all their time trying to find flaws in popular movies and the good in shit movies.

I saw the Zootopia movie with the kids this weekend and it was a decent kids flick. Of course being slightly above average I checked out the thread and people and shitting themselves about what a masterpiece of cinema it was. People were saying it was better than Frozen (an actual masterpiece for a kids movie IMHO).

I just don't get it anymore. Why does this place attract so many people who are so wrong about everything? It's like on the Internet people spend all their time trying to find flaws in popular movies and the good in shit movies.

The only thing worse than neogafs movie taste is music taste. I just shake my head!

Tangled>Frozen

bionic77

The only thing worse than neogafs movie taste is music taste. I just shake my head!
To be fair brother even this thread was full of Patriots admirers until I taught them the truth. And it took at least 5 years. Disgusting.

You also get full credit for being the first one to expose Wussle for being the fraud ass bitch that we now all know him to be. Even I was taken in by that phone baloney cornball eating fraud.

People are just dumb as fuck. We get insulated from the mouth breathers as we get older so it's easy to forget until you read a GAF thread about music/movies/etc.

It was aight. I enjoyed it for what it was. Havent seen frozen though since it was kinda over hyped.

Tangled>Frozen
This is true though. Saw that movie three times when visiting people and it was entertaining all three times.

1. I can't compare it to Frozen. Both are great. Kudos to Disney for making both.

2. It is a great honest animated film about racism, and I can't rag on people for overpraising it or whatever because it's important for being that, and important for being that and not flopping for that reason alone. I'm glad to see it succeed, and I'm glad that it was good and is getting a ton of praise.

bionic77

You need to watch Tangled then, far better movie and characters.
I am 38 years old. A grown ass man.

I only watch these movies when I have to.

Zootopia was chosen by my 5 year old kids as was Frozen. The last time I picked a movie for them was 2 years ago when we watched Totoro (best kids movie of all time) and Kikis Delivery Service (also really good).

Speaking of Tangled though I got my picture with that chick in Disney (with my daughter as well) and she was fine as fuck. She did an amazing job of staying in character too.

Top Bottom