• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

bionic77

Sir, our franchise didn't perform well. What do we do?

Make another one!
You could almost tell it was going to be bad just from the name.

Instead of calling it Batman v Superman why not just call it the Justice League or something from that world of comics that sets up the JL?

Good guys fighting before joining up to beat the really bad guy is the plot of every Avengers movie but they don't call their movies Iron Man v. whoever because that is lame.

MechDX

"He can put up numbers, and he can be one of the greatest players that ever played (but), you've got to be able to take your team to a title."

Now with our new franchise qb Watt will have a chance to do just that!!!!

This is how happy this post made me:

garoppolo_1-665x385.jpg

Sanjuro

Instead of calling it Batman v Superman why not just call it the Justice League or something from that world of comics that sets up the JL?

Good guys fighting before joining up to beat the really bad guy is the plot of every Avengers movie but they don't call their movies Iron Man v. whoever because that is lame.

I would have named it the Super Friends and called it a day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cloverfield Lane was interesting at best

Not a good time for movies...

Deadpool will probably be the best movie of the year at this rate!

We are thankful to our savior for winning a playoff game against the Steelers.. Praise him.

I like the Steelers but I'll never stop laughing how he basically set up a season long play action pass. None of the other 30 teams would have done any better on that play!

I like the Steelers but I'll never stop laughing how he basically set up a season long play action pass. None of the other 30 teams would have done any better on that play!
God, Weinke, THANK YOU

Worst part of that whole Tebow farce was people thinking his win against the Steelers validated him as a legit QB when all he did was take advantage of the fact that everyone in the league knew how shit he was.

To be honest the movie doesn't deserve the hate it's getting. Don't get me wrong the movie was severely flawed but it's still enjoyable. Not a great movie at all but not ad bad as the reviews say.

I kinda liked Spiderman 3 so maybe I'd like this one?
You enjoyed dancing goth Spider-Man?

But really like Relly said. The movies not perfect, but I personally don't think it's absolute trash. I found enjoyment in it. A lot of ppl on Gaf straight hate it too though

You enjoyed dancing goth Spider-Man?

But really like Relly said. The movies not perfect, but I personally don't think it's absolute trash. I found enjoyment in it. A lot of ppl on Gaf straight hate it too though

I grew up worshiping the old Super Friends cartoon and I straight up hated it.

They totally don't get what Superman is all about, totally botched Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman. A solo Batfleck movie with Irons back as Alfred could actually be really good I think.

I grew up worshiping the old Super Friends cartoon and I straight up hated it.

They totally don't get what Superman is all about, totally botched Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman. A solo Batfleck movie with Irons back as Alfred could actually be really good I think.
Personally really enjoyed Batman in the movie. He was my favorite part. He got a lot of screen time lol. I'm down and hoping for a Affleck Solo batman. I enjoyed Wonder Woman, interested in what the solo movie will become

Top Bottom