• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

RBH

the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-cats-behind-bars-6.jpg

I am 38 years old. A grown ass man.

I only watch these movies when I have to.

Zootopia was chosen by my 5 year old kids as was Frozen. The last time I picked a movie for them was 2 years ago when we watched Totoro (best kids movie of all time) and Kikis Delivery Service (also really good).

Speaking of Tangled though I got my picture with that chick in Disney (with my daughter as well) and she was fine as fuck. She did an amazing job of staying in character too.

I have nieces and nephews so I watch these pretty regularly

Much like your opinion on Star Wars, you are wrong about this.

Just confirmed my opinion

Also Inside out was ok, good dinosaur was pretty bad.

I am 38 years old. A grown ass man.

I only watch these movies when I have to.

Zootopia was chosen by my 5 year old kids as was Frozen. The last time I picked a movie for them was 2 years ago when we watched Totoro (best kids movie of all time) and Kikis Delivery Service (also really good).

Speaking of Tangled though I got my picture with that chick in Disney (with my daughter as well) and she was fine as fuck. She did an amazing job of staying in character too.

Bionic plz.. Your still a Toys R Us kid. :)

MechDX

Hey squicken?

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 11h11 hours ago
Bill O'Brien had Osweiler at the top of his free agent list since January. He and Rick Smith agreed they would pursue him if available.

Bob McNair told Rick Smith he would pay whatever Smith thought it would take. McNair had nothing else to do with signing Osweiler.

O'Brien said last week he didn't meet with Osweiler. He meant before it was legal. Of course he met with O when he came to Houston to sign.

"All McNairs idea".....that Squicken 90%

bionic77

I can see Line saying "ROTJ = GOAT"
When I was a little kid ROTJ was my favorite of the 3 and I liked the Ewoks. I even kind of liked the horrible Ewoks spinoff. It was the first movie I saw in the theaters and I must have seen all 3 at least 50 times and probably more than a hundred.

Return still has the best space battles of all time in any movie.

My tastes of course changed as I got older and it became obvious that Empire was the best of the 3. Return is still a pretty satisfying end of a trilogy IMHO.

bionic77

Has anybody ever fornicated on the job?
I know an attorney who was fucking the shit out of his secretary during their lunch break. They went to her house to do this.

He was married and she was in the middle of a divorce with 2 or 3 kids. I believe he had to rewrite his prenup and when his wife later divorced him for cheating on her again she took home a few million.

This was at my firm by the way and the secretary stayed there for another 5 years. She didn't do shit after this and would come in hungover on Mondays and just sleep until lunch. But they continued to keep her probably to avoid a lawsuit. She sent me some pics once via email of her in her bikini. She was a next level slut. I took a hard look at the email (she had a ridiculous body) before I deleted it. My friend (another married attorney) choose another path with her.

:lol his wife found out too.

I missed out on what was probably some amazing crazy girl sex but at least I don't need to sleep on the couch. Don't cheat fellas. People always seem to get caught.

Has anybody ever fornicated on the job?

Only like hands stuff...nothing more and never with a married person or with someone in a relationship.

I know an attorney who was fucking the shit out of his secretary during their lunch break. They went to her house to do this.

He was married and she was in the middle of a divorce with 2 or 3 kids. I believe he had to rewrite his prenup and when his wife later divorced him for cheating on her again she took home a few million.

This was at my firm by the way and the secretary stayed there for another 5 years. She didn't do shit after this and would come in hungover on Mondays and just sleep until lunch. But they continued to keep her probably to avoid a lawsuit. She sent me some pics once via email of her in her bikini. She was a next level slut. I took a hard look at the email (she had a ridiculous body) before I deleted it. My friend (another married attorney) choose another path with her.

:lol his wife found out too.

I missed out on what was probably some amazing crazy girl sex but at least I don't need to sleep on the couch. Don't cheat fellas. People always seem to get caught.

Several people have been caught at my work fooling around in the file room, one girl was caught twice with two different dudes...surprised she wasn't fired after the first time.

bionic77

You have to be mad horny to fuck around at the office during office hours.

And it might just be me but you would have to be a weirdo to have sex in a hospital. Granted hospitals give me the creeps so maybe I am in the wrong on this one.

MRSA

Banned
You have to be mad horny to fuck around at the office during office hours.

And it might just be me but you would have to be a weirdo to have sex in a hospital. Granted hospitals give me the creeps so maybe I am in the wrong on this one.

Weirder than animus and their throw pilliows?

MechDX

Ok weird situation while leaving work tonight. Lock the doors and while walking to my car I hear some woman yelling "hey mister!". I turn around and see this early to mid 20's female walking towards me with a rolling suitcase. Tells me she is lost and dont know where she is and needs a ride home. Give her a quick look over and notice she has a french pedicure and manicure, wearing some nice tights and a slightly over sized shirt, a bandanna on her had and has a really nice engagement ring on so im thinking well she obviously isnt a homeless crazy person.

She says she was riding with some younger kids who just dropped her off and she lives in Spring (about 15 minutes from where my work is). I tell her I cant give her a ride but I would be happy to use my cell to call someone for her. Says she has no family or friends she can call but has a fiance' but doesnt know his number from memory. At this point she starts crying and begging me to take her home. reiterated I couldnt take her and she asked if she could come home with me......I laughed and said politely no. I asked where in Spring she lived and she didnt know the physical address but could give me directions to get there.

I suddenly had images of me laying a ditch with vital organs removed. I pointed to a local restaurant that was open and had an off duty sheriffs deputy running security. Its just weird she was really well groomed and honestly did have a pretty nice look. To only be young and dumb again and just offer to take her home.

Freaky weird though.

MechDX

http://www.scout.com/nfl/texans/story/1655620-arian-foster-set-to-visit-the-miami-dolphins

Foster made it clear that he was going to return in 2016 and, since his release, the market is starting to warm up with multiple teams for the best back in Texans history. He is set to visit the Miami Dolphins this coming week and, although Miami is not the only team that has expressed interest in Foster, they will be the first team to take a look at him since the injury. The Dolphins made it known shortly after his release from the Texans that they wanted to meet with him, but Foster will still have to pass a physical before signing with the Dolphins or any team.
Foster is the Texans leader in rushes (1,454), rushing yards (6,472), and rushing touchdowns (54).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mech don't pick up weirdos I don't know what we'd do without you friend

Yeah Im not dumb but dammit she was kind of hot. Obviously something wasnt right

Both of these are correct.

The giants can do no wrong,

Mech I had a similar situation happen to me when I was leaving work, I too said no and directed her to the church across from where I park, there is also the court house and police station a block away so I told her she could head that way as well.

bionic77

Ok weird situation while leaving work tonight. Lock the doors and while walking to my car I hear some woman yelling "hey mister!". I turn around and see this early to mid 20's female walking towards me with a rolling suitcase. Tells me she is lost and dont know where she is and needs a ride home. Give her a quick look over and notice she has a french pedicure and manicure, wearing some nice tights and a slightly over sized shirt, a bandanna on her had and has a really nice engagement ring on so im thinking well she obviously isnt a homeless crazy person.

She says she was riding with some younger kids who just dropped her off and she lives in Spring (about 15 minutes from where my work is). I tell her I cant give her a ride but I would be happy to use my cell to call someone for her. Says she has no family or friends she can call but has a fiance' but doesnt know his number from memory. At this point she starts crying and begging me to take her home. reiterated I couldnt take her and she asked if she could come home with me......I laughed and said politely no. I asked where in Spring she lived and she didnt know the physical address but could give me directions to get there.

I suddenly had images of me laying a ditch with vital organs removed. I pointed to a local restaurant that was open and had an off duty sheriffs deputy running security. Its just weird she was really well groomed and honestly did have a pretty nice look. To only be young and dumb again and just offer to take her home.

Freaky weird though.
Clearly it was a scam for her to take you to her "friend(s)" who were going to rob your ass.

I would have told her to was going to call a police officer to help her out. She would have bolted as soon as you dialed the first number.

In her favor I will say that that sounds like they have a pretty good scam down.

Top Bottom