• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Y'all should remember that Sam Bradford and the Eagles beat New England last year, helping to deny the Pats home field advantage vs Denver in the playoffs. Thus robbing the Pats of the ability to do all the cheating they usually do in Foxboro. Be thankful.

I didn't know Sam Bradford played special teams

What order should I watch the Netflix Marvel shows? Dare 1 --> Jessica 1 --> Dare 2?
Honestly you can watch both season of Daredevil before you even touch JJ. Won't really affect anything. Jessica jones can be a slow burn for some ppl, so if you don't like it feel free to jump to DD s2. JJ s1 is a different type of comic show. Has its moments though

Tom Penny

These are the best chips and go with all sandwiches and burgers..even the reduce fat ones.

k2-_8b3b8ab6-6ebf-4861-87cf-d48533ec9dbb.v1.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Jessica Jones and Daredevil are both good.

They both fucking draaaaaaaaaaaaaag in some parts though. Like uncut DBZ drag as the anime avatars would say.

Line_HTX

They're all practically in the same universe, so it's not all that bad. At least JJ finally picked up right before I started getting impatient.

Can't wait for the Luke Cage series.

squicken

Jessica Jones and Daredevil are both good.

They both fucking draaaaaaaaaaaaaag in some parts though. .

This is why I just can't commit to TV shows anymore. They all drag in the middle. I tried to watch that Making of a Murderer show on Netflix and it was an 8 part show that needed to be 3 parts. The Brits have it right on this one.

I prefer films, though there are a few shows I have liked recently. Mozart in the Jungle is good. So is Togetherness

:")

I remember someone told me to watch this, I made it about 10 mins into ep 1 before I had to turn it off. I couldnt handle the black female character. I couldn't handle any of the acting I saw really

I actually didn't mind the first season.

By the end of season 4 it was just complete trash, and by the start of the last season it was openly acknowledging it knew it was complete trash

Top Bottom