• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

I thought you don't like beer?

I'm going to need you to list all the food items you dislike because I swear there were like 5 or 6 things there that are universally loved.

51RllVN9VHL._SY300_.jpg

Are these a chip?

They'd win because they're the best ever

Ever have the Snyders buffalo pretzel pieces?

Real talk though, Utz and Snyders are from Pennsylvania. PA is home of the best snack foods.

Pepiope

Everyone likes Cool Ranch Doritos so that'll probably win the whole thing right?

It'd be like Reese Peanut Butter Cups winning the candy version. Of course they would.
You were so close to being right.

Twix, Kit-Kit, Snickers, M&Ms, Twizzlers...there are a bunch of things better than PB Cups.

squicken

I think Snickers wins the candy competition. The peanut allergy people are a worry, but they'd be dead before the voting started, so it really wouldn't matter

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nick Fairley: Big Disappointment or Biggest Disappointment?

I remember when the Lions drafted him and they were gonna line him up with Suh. Despite Kas accusing Packer fans of being worried about whatever recent JAG they sign off the street, that was actually concerning. Then both Suh and Fairley regressed and the Lions were the Lions.

Fairley showed flashes of being a dominant elite DT especially opposite of Suh at times. He was a force to be reckoned with when he showed up to play or was not injured.

He is essentially Shaun Rogers 2.0 at this point. Extremely talented, uses that talent 3-4 games then disappears the other 12 games.

late to the chip convo, but I've been hooked on these lately. so damn good. almost makes me reconsider my stance on canada not being good for anything.

k2-_aa32544c-8562-4237-9f3e-7b5c0bbee110.v1.jpg

squicken

Y'all should remember that Sam Bradford and the Eagles beat New England last year, helping to deny the Pats home field advantage vs Denver in the playoffs. Thus robbing the Pats of the ability to do all the cheating they usually do in Foxboro. Be thankful.

Y'all should remember that Sam Bradford and the Eagles beat New England last year, helping to deny the Pats home field advantage vs Denver in the playoffs. Thus robbing the Pats of the ability to do all the cheating they usually do in Foxboro. Be thankful.

So its Sam Bradford's fault that the Panthers didn't get to play the Pats.

Who they actually could have scored against.

Because they didn't have one of the great defenses of all time.

Basically you're saying that my sadness is all Sam Bradford's fault?

squicken

So its Sam Bradford's fault that the Panthers didn't get to play the Pats.

Who they actually could have scored against.

Because they didn't have one of the great defenses of all time.

Basically you're saying that my sadness is all Sam Bradford's fault?

It's Chip Kelly's fault for out-coaching Belichick (he absolutely did that day) and having the wisdom to trade for Bradford

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Someone get this kid a GAF account. We need him posting in here.

http://phillyinfluencer.com/2016/03...rport-bashes-him-on-twitter-at-the-same-time/

Dude is bitchmade. He most likely went out of his way to politely ask Brady for a photo, even poses and gives a peace sign in it. Then once Brady is nowhere near him tweets out how tough he.

Bitchmade!

At least I know you guys who do hate Brady would never take a photo with him and I respect that.

Don't commend this kid for being a little bitch.

But they just got rg3,bg and kave were finally happy.

Remember I'm not from Cleveland. I rep the Raptors in the NBA!

cdyhybrid

Dude is bitchmade. He most likely went out of his way to politely ask Brady for a photo, even poses and gives a peace sign in it. Then once Brady is nowhere near him tweets out how tough he.

Bitchmade!

At least I know you guys who do hate Brady would never take a photo with him and I respect that.

Don't commend this kid for being a little bitch.

Remember I'm not from Cleveland. I rep the Raptors in the NBA!
If I saw Brady in the same airport as me I'd call Homeland Security to report him before he committed a hate crime against a minority.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Have you taken the #1 seed from those bitches yet?

Naah we won't take #1.

We're dealing with some small injuries here and there so we'll be resting guys especially with #2 seed pretty much locked up.

If we actually made conference finals it could bite us in the ass but let's get there first before being upset about it.

bionic77

Jalepeno chips are the best of all time.

But they give me murderously bad gas. Still worth it though.

Granted it is other people that have to put up with the farts, but freedom and great potato chips are not free. There is always a price.

Top Bottom