• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

gutshot

Can't see it beating that. Cool Ranch Doritos are another level. Non-doritos though Herr's is probably my favorite brand. Either their Sour Cream and Onion or Salt and Vinegar are amazing

Herr's are great but we can't get them here in NC. Utz has been doing pretty well in the competition though. Their Baby Back Ribs flavor are surprisingly good.

MechDX

She was engaged. Even if that meant nothing to her and she was easy as fuck you still need some game to unlock blowjob mode. That disqualifies pretty much everyone here. Nothing to gain and everything to lose. Just reading Mech's story I could feel the gun pressed to my temple.

When I drove away my first thought was "Welp, that was my only chance at a Penthouse Letter"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everyone likes Cool Ranch Doritos so that'll probably win the whole thing right?

It'd be like Reese Peanut Butter Cups winning the candy version. Of course they would.

Hindl

Herr's are great but we can't get them here in NC. Utz has been doing pretty well in the competition though. Their Baby Back Ribs flavor are surprisingly good.

Same can't get Herr's up here in Boston either. Cape Cod is a decent replacement but Herr's is still king. Also for me Herr's is so tied to Wawa in my mind, always a great compliment to a hoagie. Probably boosts it a little more.

Everyone likes Cool Ranch Doritos so that'll probably win the whole thing right?

It'd be like Reese Peanut Butter Cups winning the candy version. Of course they would.

Truth

gutshot

We did the candy version last year and sure enough, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup won it.

I expect Cool Ranch will probably win, but you never know. That's why they play the game!

When I drove away my first thought was "Welp, that was my only chance at a Penthouse Letter"

I was a paperboy when I was in my teens. I had to collect money at the end of the month for my deliveries, so when I went door to door I always had the fantasy that some of my hotter female customers wouldn't be able to pay me, forcing us to have to make other 'arrangements'.

One day I was collecting at a house and the hottest woman i'd ever seen opened the door. She asked what I wanted and I think I stammered something about collecting for deliveries. She says, "well I can't give you any money, buttt.."

! Here it comes !

..."I'm sure my boyfriend has some!"

Dammitt.

That's the closest i've ever come. I take solace in the fact that one house on my route had three generous tipping ladies that all had gigantic breasts.

squicken

Somewhere Al Davis smiles

Pre-draft process has not been kind to Treadwell. For every Jeffrey that played beyond their measurables, their are numerous big WRs that could never get open. A guy needs elite ball skills to play like Jeffrey. Not sure Treadwell has those. I'd rather have Coleman and Doctson, but I'm sure the best WR from this draft will be some mid-rounder drafted by PIT or GB

MechDX

I was a paperboy when I was in my teens. I had to collect money at the end of the month for my deliveries, so when I went door to door I always had the fantasy that some of my hotter female customers wouldn't be able to pay me, forcing us to have to make other 'arrangements'.

One day I was collecting at a house and the hottest woman i'd ever seen opened the door. She asked what I wanted and I think I stammered something about collecting for deliveries. She says, "well I can't give you any money, buttt.."

! Here it comes !

..."I'm sure my boyfriend has some!"

Dammitt.

That's the closest i've ever come. I take solace in the fact that one house on my route had three generous tipping ladies that all had gigantic breasts.

This is awesome. I literally laughed out loud

squicken

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...polis-colts-qb-andrew-luck-going-get-paid-nfl
And in thinking about this Luck deal to come, more than anything, it keeps coming back to how the Colts wasted an opportunity. They had a franchise quarterback playing against one of the easiest schedules in all of football on a seemingly-annual basis and had him with an average cap hit of right around $5.5 million for most of that time frame. Given that upper-echelon quarterbacks are pushing cap hits in excess of $20 million and even approaching Drew Brees' record at $30 million, it doesn't take much to imagine just how much surplus value Luck's deal created for the Colts over the first four years of his rookie contract.

That money simply wasn't invested wisely. It brought the Colts the likes of Ricky Jean-Francois, Donald Thomas, Arthur Jones and Todd Herremans, players who failed to impress during their time in Indy. And the roster is still lousy with middling veterans such as Gore and D'Qwell Jackson. The best veteran free-agent acquisition on the roster is 35-year-old safety Mike Adams, who will make less than $6 million over a three-year stretch even after 2016 is up.

Good thing the Cotls kept Grigson

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
People who like Doritos like mac and cheese out of a box over homemade.

If the homemade involves Velveeta get the fuck out of here with that. I hate the Velveeta stuff in the box too.

I'll take powdered cheese flavoring any day of the week over that stuff.

I think gourmet Mac and cheese is its own thing too. It has more of an Alfredo type vibe compared to the powdered stuff. There's a really good mac and cheese restaurant in Houston called "Just Mac" with all these crazy combinations.

You like nothing that 98% of humans like.

Onions, Peanut Butter Cups...fajitas I think?

I know you don't like alcohol...you probably dislike all sweets and chips too!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What? i like all that except onions.

I thought you don't like beer?

I'm going to need you to list all the food items you dislike because I swear there were like 5 or 6 things there that are universally loved.

51RllVN9VHL._SY300_.jpg

Are these a chip?

They'd win because they're the best ever

Top Bottom