• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Slo

What kind of pizza did they order?

jixEE4EAT.jpeg

JABEE

This is a time for contrition and repentance. I never believe in Drake. Tom Brady may be evil, but he is a talented quarterback. Cutting Tebow was a grave mistake. Bring back Frankman, EZ, and Snes. All Pats fans are not really Fascists and Trump Supporters.

bionic77

I wonder if Gata will ban me first or last on the day he becomes mod? It's hard to predict weasel behavior.

Also can someone explain to me what the fuck Sony is doing? The mid cycle upgrade seems to be the dumbest idea of all time. I don't get it.

I wonder if Gata will ban me first or last on the day he becomes mod? It's hard to predict weasel behavior.

Also can someone explain to me what the fuck Sony is doing? The mid cycle upgrade seems to be the dumbest idea of all time. I don't get it.
So.. Gata will be like
Kylo Ren then and you'll be Han Solo

it's still a PS4 it'll just be able to output games PS4 games with better graphics but your PS4 will still work just fine with any games that come out until the PS5 shows up, people are making it a bigger deal than it is.

Top Bottom