• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
Well Broncos have the defense to help him out, get a run game and limit his reads and he should do ok,

Yeah, I think he'd be fine. Reads would be limited to half the field anyways, so the offense would be fine with him back there. Part of the reason why Sanchez could be serviceable.

rando14

Forbes ‏@Forbes
It's official: 'Batman v. Superman' has earned more than $500 million worldwide

r9jkssB.gif

MRSA

Banned
I waited to long and now I'm shook. I'm stuck shoving contacts in my eye.

I've been shoving contacts into my eyes since I was 12. I don't know what its like to wake up and see. Unless I pass out with my contacts in (I haven't done so in awhile since I've been sober for a week).

I've been shoving contacts into my eyes since I was 12. I don't know what its like to wake up and see. Unless I pass out with my contacts in (I haven't done so in awhile since I've been sober for a week).

You'll just need glasses again once Presbyopia sets in anyway.

Tom Penny

I like my drinks too. I bet you miss the contact cases a lot and find shriveled up contacts on your sink. Good times !!!

MRSA

Banned
I like my drinks too. I bet you miss the contact cases a lot and find shriveled up contacts on your sink. Good times !!!

Ah yes the drunk times of forgetting to fill your cases with saline, the worst is when your contact is partial torn and you don't have your glasses with you.

Tom Penny

Ah yes the drunk times of forgetting to fill your cases with saline, the worst is when your contact is partial torn and you don't have your glasses with you.

What nuts is I just got an eye exam. My eyes seemed to have stabilized no change in prescription in 2 years so I could probably do Lasik. I have 20/15 with contacts in. Without out them I'm worthless..science is crazy.

MRSA

Banned
What nuts is I just got an eye exam. My eyes seemed to have stabilized no change in prescription in 2 years so I could probably do Lasik. I have 20/15 with contacts in. Without out them I'm worthless..science is crazy.

I'm 20/20 with contacts in, I'm -3.5 in both eyes, my right eye's astigmatism is maxed out for Acuvue lenses. I'd actually have to get custom contacts to get it properly corrected.

Top Bottom