• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Spinluck

#TeamIronman

Tweets-DowneyLuck.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finally caught up with the MCU all the way through Avengers 2 (minus Hulk which we didn't watch). Gonna see Antman later this week.

All fantastic movies....how are people sick of them?

Except Iron Man 3. I still really didn't care for that one but the girlfriend hadn't seen it yet. Such a garbage movie with a trash villain and no real implications on the entire universe.

Finally caught up with the MCU all the way through Avengers 2 (minus Hulk which we didn't watch). Gonna see Antman later this week.

Except Iron Man 3. I still really didn't care for that one but the girlfriend hadn't seen it yet. Such a garbage movie with a trash villain and no real implications on the entire universe.

I watched AoU a few days ago and I still liked it, I want to rewatch Cap 2 before Civil War comes out.

MechDX

Welcome to the club. We should discuss it here more since Bread LOVES insight on the MCU

Bread

Banned
i'll choose to ignore that gobis

mech i will give u one thing, ant man was great. shame the rest of the movies can't live up to that standard.

bionic77

I haven't seen all of them.

The ones I liked are Iron Man 1, Cap 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

The rest were average and Cap1 was objectively bad.

I have not seen Thor2, Avengers2 (the first one was eh and I had no desire to see the next one) or AntMan (this one looks cool).

GoG was by far my favorite of the Marvel movies. I really liked that one. Iron Man did not age well. Cap2 will always be a good action movie. Amazing considering how bad the first one was. The first one felt like a tv movie at times.

squicken

no shit

when is that coming out? i'm kind of in the market for one now, gonna order it as soon as i find an apartment.

Vizio hasn't announced a release date yet, but probably by the end of May. That Samsung you linked is a perfectly fine TV, it just doesn't have HDR. That's the real innovation of UHD. the resolution bump is hard to notice unless the TV is really big

Bread

Banned
Vizio hasn't announced a release date yet, but probably by the end of May. That Samsung you linked is a perfectly fine TV, it just doesn't have HDR. That's the real innovation of UHD. the resolution bump is hard to notice unless the TV is really big
hm ok. think i should just go with a 1080p and then upgrade later this year?

Top Bottom