• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Godslay

Banned
I wonder if Brock will get butt-hurt over this? LOL.

Houston Texans Scout Accidentally Sends Text To Wrong Number (Dak Prescott)

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/12/picture-houston-texans-scout-accidentally-sends-text-to-wrong-number/

Dak…this is Rob Kisiel, scout- Houston Texans. Hope you are enjoying all of the lead up to the draft! I need to get a few things from you… {please text or email me the answers to [redacted] 1) I wanted to verify your agent and your draft day ph-#…ALSO looking for a SECONDARY ph-# (a ph that you will have near on draft day that is not your agent’s)… 2) which teams have you shown the most interest in you… 3) Any visits or private workouts, which teams? I would appreciate you’re (sic) responses as soon as you can… if you email, Please let me know who you are in the Subject line jus in case your em-addr doesn’t clearly state your name. Thanks, Rob / Texans

Heads up ESPN on full draft mode now. hey rookie on now, followed by some draft special, and then Grudens camp Goff/Wentz

Edit: Kenneth Dixon said he loves Ramen Noodles, draft him.

squicken

So I finally setup an Intel NUC as a future proof all-in-one HTPC/PVR/game streaming set top box. The problem is now I realize just how old and shitty my TV is. What's the best deal in 60-70" 4K HDTVs these days?

The 2016 Vizio P series is what I would buy. It has Dolby HDR and full array local dimming. Not sure if it is out in stores yet, but it will be soon-ish

squicken

how is this for cheap 4k?

i'm sure it doesn't have the great features of the new models but i don't have 1k to spend right now.

I'd wait for the 2016 Vizio M series. It's 4k and has HDR. vs the P series, the panel refresh rate is only 60 hz and it has less FALD zones. But it is better than that Samsung and the expected retail is $500 for 50"

Bread

Banned
I'd wait for the 2016 Vizio M series. It's 4k and has HDR. vs the P series, the panel refresh rate is only 60 hz and it has less FALD zones. But it is better than that Samsung and the expected retail is $500 for 50"
no shit

when is that coming out? i'm kind of in the market for one now, gonna order it as soon as i find an apartment.

effzee

I'd be ok with Hargreaves, Elliot, or Jack.

Don't know know how I'd feel about taking a qb from this class and especially if it means moving up. They already don't have a 2nd round pick, so what and who do they give up? And for Wentz?

If rather sit at 8 and let the best player fall to them. In FA they picked up serviceable starters to above average players to the point they don't have a gaping need at any 1 position. An impact player or playmaker at LB, CB, DE, OT, or RB makes fat more sense.

Draft Dak later.

BTW why would Houston scout ask Prescott about his private workouts? Aren't those made public anyway?

MechDX

True story. I gave you all my gamertag a long time ago. :) You forgot and I never reminded. lol

FUCK YEAH! I can finally stop playing Neko Atsume since Peaches finally gave me his memento!

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Top Bottom