• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MechDX

We'll buy our TVs and then go have some burritos with rice!!

Also the Dr. Strange movie looks fucken good.

a2aN6wW.gif

DIgtUGl.gif

Dude! DUDE!

bionic77

Buy the best tv you can afford when you need one.

Otherwise you will always be waiting for the next best shit.

Honestly the differences year to year are incremental at best. If you want the best get a OLED.

I am thinking of getting a projector but I am going to wait until the 4k shit shit gets sorted out. It seems that the projector is best suited to take advantage of that format. Its going to be expensive though. I think I am going to want one of those screens that retracts and to put an LCD on the wall behind it when we are not going projector mode in the basement.

RBH

I want to get the LG 4K OLED so badly.

65" flat screen 4K OLED is $3700 right now. Hope the prices keep going down.

bionic77

You are not an honorable man and don't deserve such a tv.

At best you deserve a black and white radio that is only turns on when the Falcons win a championship.

MRSA

Banned
Actually I never played of the Dark Souls. I played Demons and Bloodborne. Both sucked because I kept dying every 10 feet.

minx

i think minx is the dude all about BLM

Why you have to out me like that bro?

I was going to go the same route but I think I'm going to end up with the Vizio P series for less than $2000 and wait until OLED is cheaper. Hope my Panasonic St50 lasts me awhile as my 2nd TV once I get the P series.

Bitanator

Watching some Sean Lee highlights, dude was legitimately one if not the best player on the field on multiple games, lights up the game highlights. He made Murray pissed, sucked the soul out of him and made him his bitch in week two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3ttz8ice4&nohtml5=False

If he can stay healthy for a season, or hell even the 14 he was in last year is fine, pair him up with my dream pick Jack, fuck yes.

MRSA

Banned
Watching some Sean Lee highlights, dude was legitimately one if not the best player on the field on multiple games, lights up the game highlights. He made Murray pissed, sucked the soul out of him and made him his bitch in week two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3ttz8ice4&nohtml5=False

If he can stay healthy for a season, or hell even the 14 he was in last year is fine, pair him up with my dream pick Jack, fuck yes.

He's legit good, but he's like Bob Sanders, plays with disregard to his body so he gets hurt all the time. His football IQ is second to nobody on defense. I don't think his body can handle another 3 seasons of NFL to be quite honest. At least he got paid.

Bitanator

All the more reasons why Jack is a smart choice, I will miss Lee though, he has been my third favorite player on Dallas since he entered the league. That two interception game versus the Colts was amazing, then the interception with a club hand was even better.

MRSA

Banned
All the more reasons why Jack is a smart choice, I will miss Lee though, he has been my third favorite player on Dallas since he entered the league. That two interception game versus the Colts was amazing, then the interception with a club hand was even better.

I have a feeling the Cowboys will go after Joey Bosa or Jalen Ramsey, probably Jalen Ramsey as he can solve their S or CB issue.

squicken

Yeah OLED is what I really want as well. I bought my most recent TV knowing it would eventually be the bedroom TV once the giant OLED panels were available at mainstream prices

Top Bottom