• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

effzee

Patriots have released Dominique Easley.

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran
The Patriots have released oft-injured defensive lineman Dominique Easley. Easley was a 2014 first round pick. Story to come…

Wasn't he the guy who said something about not watching football and only interested in video-games?

MRSA

Banned
Definetly go cheap on eyesight. You have two eyes if they fuck up one of them.

50/50 shot of getting one of them right.

I know a guy who will do it for $200 per eye. You bring your own pain killers.

My boy rando will give me fentanyl 150mcg patch, hydromorphone 2mg IM, and 2mg of lorazepam IM.

I guess my other boy RBH will have the narcan ready.

FLOYD

D3?

Slo

50/50 shot of getting one of them right.

My boy rando will give me fentanyl 150mcg patch, hydromorphone 2mg IM, and 2mg of lorazepam IM.

I guess my other boy RBH will have the narcan ready.

FLOYD

D3?

Seems like if we get Rando and RBH together for a back yard barbecue they could probably knock it out before the beer runs out.

Wait the NFL schedule is done? Can't wait the annoucment of when the actual schedule will be announced.

The announcement of an annoucment for the annoucment

"According to @patscap, Dominique Easley had a $1.9 million cap charge. By cutting him now, Patriots assume $3.6 million cap hit." - @MikeReiss

Duxxy3

Something off the field must have happened. That's a good sized cap hit for dumping a guy for injuries. Doesn't add up.

La Canfora said:
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Eagles "are in love" with Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott.

La Canfora "continue to hear" that if both Cal QB Jared Goff and North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz are off the board when the Eagles pick at No. 8, then Elliott "is the pick." The belief around the league is de facto GM Howie Roseman is "dead set on making a huge splash" in the draft. Elliott would qualify and immediately slide in as the Eagles' three-down workhorse after coach Doug Pederson previously coached workhorses LeSean McCoy and Jamaal Charles. Elliott may not even make it to No. 8, as the Cowboys at No. 4 are said to be "very high" on him.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Shooter is claiming self defense.

I think he also put one in the wife's leg too.

Yeah seven times in the back makes me think it wasn't that at all.....unless the adrenaline was going and he was just emptying the clip

The wife getting hit really makes it hard to even play devil's advocate though.

I'm guessing that the guy got rear ended, chased him down and hit the other guy and they got into it.

Wasn't he the guy who said something about not watching football and only interested in video-games?

Okay

Which one of you is Dominique Easley?

bionic77

Don't carry a gun unless you need to.

And if you fuck up with that gun then you should go to jail for a long fucking time. I don't care if you were scared. If you are scared don't get a gun, just learn to stop getting into bad situations.

Especially when these assholes initiate the conflict. If someone runs away grab their plates and let the police handle it.

Hope this dude rots in jail. Zero sympathy for him.

Colasante

Belichick is almost always right when he releases players, but I hate this move. It's basically indefensible unless there's some off-field incident that prompted it.

Brinbe

Wouldn't be mad at drafting Elliot. He looks to be the rare complete RB worth drafting early. I can see why they love Wentz too though. They're sitting in a good position.

And who knows, maybe Howie's just throwing out all these smokescreens to get someone he really wants to drop to him.

MRSA

Banned

And if you fuck up with that gun then you should go to jail for a long fucking time. I don't care if you were scared. If you are scared don't get a gun, just learn to stop getting into bad situations.

Especially when these assholes initiate the conflict. If someone runs away grab their plates and let the police handle it.

I carry a gun

We should probably apply that part to the police themselves.

Colasante

Patriots release of Easley is not a pure performance/football matter. Off field issues related to the decision to part w/ former top pick

From LaCanfora.

Easley's knees are in pretty bad shape, and there's not a lot of room for improvement, per source. Still stunning timing for his release.

From Jeff Howe.

Belichick is almost always right when he releases players, but I hate this move. It's basically indefensible unless there's some off-field incident that prompted it.

Everything I've read about him made him seem like a decent guy so I'm assuming this has to do with his health.

Edit:

"Regarding Easley, there is no one incident that led to release. Call it philosophical differences on following injury programs, etc" - @tomecurran

MRSA

Banned
Do what my brother did . You can probably find out where pro athetes go and choose them and not some hack like Koch.

o.jpg

I'm going to see this doc on Friday.

Top Bottom