• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Fantomex

I see y'all got jokes.

giphy.gif

The disrespect is already at week 10 level fam.

still have this
th

That Jersey is everything that is wrong with America in wearable fabric format. It says

"look at me, I vote for Donald Trump, hate immigrants, watch fox news, cheat, still watch wrasslin, steal from TJ Maxx and love getting kicked out of bars at 6 during happy hour".

_woLf

GB having home games for 3 of the last 5 weeks of the season in that frozen tundra seems downright unfair if these leaks are to be believed. :(

I'm just salty because Seattle is one of them

_woLf

CgCWBDdUMAAncCU.jpg:large

Holy shit if this is real, only 2 10AM starts?!

that week 5 bye though :mad:

edit: rams at home 4 days after packers on the road :(((((((((

MechDX

I ain't talking shit, that's Mech instigating. I know we are a shit team and I only care about beating the pats, jets and bills, I expect another 6-8 win season.

You talked trash about Wilson the entire off season. The entire off season! If he is that bad make the bet

I need a week one bet. Am i supposed to bet a Bears fan? lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When did Mech go full Kas?

I know this isn't your first season here.

He starts out full Kas every year! Then reality comes crashing down followed with an obscenity laced outburst followed by a hello kitty avatar before bandwagoning to the Pats or Seahawks.

lol SNF at Seattle

That's a loss too.

Weinkanimu may be right :(

You know I am.

Search your feelings, you know them to be true.

You talked trash about Wilson the entire off season. The entire off season! If he is that bad make the bet

I need a week one bet. Am i supposed to bet a Bears fan? lol

And I'll keep talking!

Fuck that fraud ass bitch!

Well I can't hate on someone who hates the pats. I have no idea on what kind of avatar tho :/

Well we have months to figure it out but if you're down I'm in, mech I guess we got ourselves a bet.

You're not thinking positive enough Chris. It's a new day!

9 wins and missing the playoffs.

Don't do this to yourself friend...believe in 8-8

He starts out full Kas every year! Then reality comes crashing down followed with an obscenity laced outburst followed by a hello kitty avatar before bandwagoning to the Pats or Seahawks.

Like clockwork

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
When did Mech go full Kas?

That would imply Mech has a franchise QB to defend and has been defending to accurately show why his QB is elite.

Matthew Stafford is elite and a franchise QB who has already proven himself. That shouldn't even be up for discussion. He's just now about to hit that QB prime age and if healthy should be leading one of the top offenses in the league.

Brock Osweiler is well, Brock Osweiler.

We haven't seen enough of him other than his 5-2 record as a starter. But he had an unbelievable defense carrying him. From the one or two games I watched him play he seems solid but I don't think he'll ever reach elite level.

That being said nothing wrong with an optimistic fan and having some optimism for the next season.

The Texans have a few talented players on both sides of the ball and as long as Brock doesn't lose games like Hoyer or Schaub and doesn't turn the ball over the Texans are a potential playoff team in a weak AFC South.

MechDX

Ron-Burgundy-Stare-and-Nod.gif

A shame I have been talking about Russell this whole time. But dont let facts cloud your opinion

Well we have months to figure it out but if you're down I'm in, mech I guess we got ourselves a bet.

#Blessed #BelieveInRussell

Top Bottom