• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Colasante

Worth mentioning Easley chose not to be with team at Super Bowl his rookie year and told one teammate he didn't care if they won or lost

So I guess Easley was just a shit overall. In retrospect, it would've been nice for the Patriots to resign Akiem Hicks this offseason.

From the video I've seen, Wentz looked more complete. Im kinda baffled they would take Goff especially coming from that spread offense.
I don't believe it. Wentz definitely looks like the better prospect. I don't get the point of smokescreens when you have the first pick though.

Adam Schefter ‏ @ AdamSchefter 43s 43 seconds ago
Rams lean Jared Goff today, but one reason they made trade now was to get two weeks to debate top 2 QBs because "both are going too be good"
Newest tweet, believe what you will I suppose

Edit: Rams presser at 4 though
Edit2:
Matt Miller
Matt Miller – Verified account ‏@nfldraftscout
1 - I would take Goff
2 - Everything I'm hearing says Goff will be the pick at #1

@DHaines

My team has not won a Super Bowl in almost 10 years.

Of course I am in pain. You wouldn't be able to understand the pain me and BG have to endure right now.

Man was not meant to suffer like Steelers fans have.

Ben roethlisberGer will feel happiness again soon, friend. I believe

Of course I am in pain. You wouldn't be able to understand the pain me and BG have to endure right now.

BG stands proud.
UYazfXX.jpg

It could be worse.

You could have no Owls, and have your only two chances taken from you by a cheat/league-wide conspiracy and a geriatric pizza salesman.

Rematch of SB 50 to open the season then??

Nope.

Indy in Denver

Slo

I'm here for you, brother. I'm the Will Ferrell to your Kevin Hart. <3

They'll be back in the playoffs in no time. It's not like Atlanta's going to do anything about it.

I'm not worried about the Panthers not making the playoffs. Like I've said, they're going to win the division.

Hard to imagine that the Packers and Seahawks will both be as down as they were last year. The Vikings will be a threat when they get a QB, the Cardinals will be a threat when they get a playoff QB.

I think last year was the easiest path throguh the conference that the Panthers will get. Only be harder to actually make the SB from here on out.

MechDX

Mike Loyko &#8207;@NEPD_Loyko 18m18 minutes ago
Never knew this but can confirm @BenVolin report from this morn. that DE never wanted to be drafted by NE and was unhappy when NE picked him

Damn.

bionic77

Apparently JLaw showed up at some event without a bra last night according to the front page on Yahoo!

And Dragon is not here to tell us about it.

Line_HTX

It would be nice if ESPN radio Shitface "Stugotz" Weiner got tied to a goalpost and watch a full day's worth of workout session.

OH MAN, HE WORKS OUT HUH?! MUST BE NICE REHABBING AND GETTING BACK INTO SHAPE ON SNAPCHAT!

gutshot

Yeah Phils have been really fun to watch so far. They have a lot of really good pieces in place.

I'm glad they are playing well so far this year, but it's so weird to not know who any of these kids are. It's gonna take some time getting used to rooting for guys other than Utley, Rollins, Hamels, etc.

Godslay

Banned
Wonder if he's seen it?

Emmanuel SandersVerified account
&#8207;@ESanders_10
Schedule release tonight... Hmmmm &#129300; Imma take a wild guess that we open up against the Texans.

Zeke would take a lot of pressure off Tannehill. Foolish to not take him there

So would a working Oline, one that we've needed for 5 years already oh and a defense that doesn't put us in a hole by the end of the 1st quarter, Jay would be a first round pick in this draft we just need to pick up another RB in the later rounds, taking Zeke would be stupid considering we need at least TWO more starting CBs, another TWO LBs, another DE and DT and TWO guards before we need RB.

Top Bottom