• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Eleuin

Eagles mostly got a good draw on the schedule with an easy first month. The early bye sucks, but a new coach needs Ws. Hopefully the CLE-PHI game is better than the Vick-Weeden epic open from a few years back

And there are ways to look at the schedule and make a good prediction. Simple W-L from last isn't one of those. This 3 game stretch people are getting worried about for Philly assumes CIN is going to be really good again. Not sure how people are getting that. Both they and Denver simply lost too many good players to rebound in just one offseason
CIN will be fine, I doubt one of the best drafting teams will have trouble replacing Marvin Jones

Loss of Reggie Nelson sucks but he doesn't have much left in the tank anyways

Fantomex

Hey. Fuck you kas. Your QB is fat and you have no WRs.

You better tone that disrespect way down Chan. KAS is coming with us to the Mighty Rams game, and your 5"5 frame will surely cowher before Kas and his Suh like physique. Im trying to save your from a beating. Disregard his insults Kas, hes drunk.

MRSA

Banned
You better tone that disrespect way down Chan. KAS is coming with us to the Mighty Rams game, and your 5"5 frame will surely cowher before Kas and his Suh like physique. Im trying to save your from a beating. Disregard his insults Kas, hes drunk.

Nobody is cowering before kas. First off he's uncoordinated as fuck, just because he played JV football doesn't mean he can move.

Two. I haven't been drunk in 3 weeks.

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 3m3 minutes ago
Been told multiple times that Carson Wentz and Jared Goff graded out higher for a number of teams than Mariota and Winston did last year.

#MechWasRightAgain

Just saw this:
@AllbtightNFL has heard that the Eagles proposed trade to the Titans was a 2016 1st/3rd pick and the 2017 1st/2nd/5th picks.

Wow that is a lot to give up for one of these QBs.

Garrett and co need to emphasize the short passing game imo.

Btw has Jack visited the Cowboys yet? I wonder how they feel about Jack's medicals. Don't think we can pick him in GAF's mock if he hasn't visited. They have two official visit slots left.

Early leaks coming out of the Charger's camp seem to point to GM Bread leaning towards Ramsey in the mock draft.

I agree about Jack's knee, if they Cowboys don't even bring him in I don't see how we could pick him. As I've said before, in that scenario they should trade down and grab the best defensive player available, and then trade up from 34 to grab a QB (Lynch seems to be their guy).

For the purposes of the mock, I'd probably lean Zeke Elliot just for fun. He's an immediate impact player. Or here's an idea for you: Laremy Tunsil. Get another pro-bowl OLineman on a rookie contract.

I wouldn't be happy if the real life Cowboys did either of those things, but for the purposes of the mock where we can't trade down that's how I feel at the moment.

Hey guys, how are you all doing today?

Work ran late today, so I was unable to make it for the early screening for Captain America: Civil War tonight.

yioV1.gif
I'm honestly disappointed in you. You had pull and could have accomplish something worthwhile and you didn't do it.

BG pls

I know you miss ez but I'm not him

Key word missing is yet

Did you hear the joke that Derek Carr told his receivers?

It went over their heads
NH9gE7v.gif
:jnc

Well bump you too then RBH. I know my brother Randall will come through. If nothing else, Uncle Bionic will give me a loan, no problem.

He don't pay for his kids here. Why would he ever loan you money?

I also want to stop being called gata
No.. Can't do it. Sorry.

Fuck that's a blast from the past. :jnc

The Browns deserve Hackenberg
Fuck you.. You goddamn drug addict.

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 4m4 minutes ago
Speaking of #Memphis QB @PaxtonLynch, I'm told he still has multiple visits on the books, including one next week with the #Bears.

Bears GAF get excite!

Colasante

Source: the Patriots have released DT's Chris Jones and Ishmaa'ily Kitchen.

Not a huge deal, but I'm still surprised they'd release Chris Jones since he was a solid interior pass rusher in the past and that's exactly what they lack after releasing Easley.

squicken

SI's story on the Will Smith shooting had this item, which is insane

The cash-strapped city has struggled not only in preventing crimes in communities like Treme, but in prosecuting them. Last Friday an Orleans Parish judge ordered the release of seven inmates facing felony charges who had languished in detention because the government could not muster funds for public defenders for them. Wrote Criminal District Court Judge Arthur Hunter in his 11-page ruling: “The defendants’ constitutional rights are not contingent on budget demands.” Among the charges the seven face are second-degree murder, rape and armed robbery.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

:jnc @ Suh like physique. I'm trying to get to Stafford physique, broad shoulders and all, before I can even get to Suh physique.

Fortunately, Kas does have a weakness.

60 degree weather

That's like fucking 17 degrees centigrade for you Uros and NotKonka

It was actually around 20 degrees and I've been to Big Bear at 10-20 degrees and handled it no problem.

It was the wind chill that destroyed me. Factor in that wind chill and it was probably 5 degrees.

4Yk1Ves.jpg

This negates all his opinions.

Things I see in this pic:

1) Wentz is drinking some shitty beer, probably corona. -1 taste

2) Despite going through the effort to put a coozie on the beer, he is holding it by the neck. +1 stupidity.

3) He is taking this picture without a shirt, but judging by his tan lines and chest acne this isn't something he normally does and is just doing it to look "cool". -1 style, +1 ego

4) Tom Brady had a better body than that out of college and got taken in the 6th round
BradyComb_original.png
-1 conditioning

5) I know he's young but my god that facial hair, like a pubescent Abe Lincoln -1 style, -1 awareness

Top Bottom