• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

All the Pats fans will be gone in 5 years anyway when the franchise is irrelevant again.

Bread bailed early in anticipation of that.

Yes. We all bandwagoners. Unlike the millions of Packers fans, all born and raised in Green Bay. You live in Texas right?

Will that cost you your father's car? Because I wouldn't blame you for supporting the fascist pats to keep that car.

My dad never liked Brady, because he stole Bledsoe his job. His last Pats game was the '01 Super Bowl or at least that's what he says. He said he'll support the team again when Brady is gone, so I think my inheritance is safe. For now.

CdIVjQDUsAA_ZU2.jpg

#WorldwideLeader

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yes. We all bandwagoners. Unlike the millions of Packers fans, all born and raised in Green Bay. You live in Texas right?

My dad never liked Brady, because he stole Bledsoe his job. His last Pats game was the '01 Super Bowl or at least that's what he says. He said he'll support the team again when Brady is gone, so I think my inheritance is safe. For now.

Born and raised in Milwaukee!

But yes, I live in Texas now :(

Today I learned Sanjuro is Dutch's daddy.

Does that make Dutch half Packer fan? Welcome to the fold Dutchie boy!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wonder if we're looking at a DB in FA at all or if we're going with Gay/draft pick/Golden/Mitchell.

Is Golden ready? Is Sharmarko the heir apparent?

Would love to grab Weddle. Interesting that he hasn't signed anywhere yet (he hasn't, right?).

I see Mike Wallace is linked to the Ravens. Flacco gonna get his deep DPI ball going again.

Karl Joseph. Second round pick. Believe.

squicken

-Jenkins gambles too much and gives up big plays on double moves. He also plays too far off the ball and gives up a lot of pitch and catch 3rd and longs

-McLeod, to them, was a competent free safety, and those are somewhat rare. Young, solid, not spectacular.

I wonder if we're looking at a DB in FA at all or if we're going with Gay/draft pick/Golden/Mitchell.

Is Golden ready? Is Sharmarko the heir apparent?

Would love to grab Weddle. Interesting that he hasn't signed anywhere yet (he hasn't, right?).

I see Mike Wallace is linked to the Ravens. Flacco gonna get his deep DPI ball going again.

I wish, WISH the Sharknado would pan out. His athleticism is off the charts. Him and Mitchell as bangers in that Secondary..oh man. Knowing the Steelers they've already washed their hands of him as a starter though. :(

Steelers moved in on depth at safety first. That says draft.

Wallace? I actually hope the Rats sign him. Wallace doesn't sell DPI the way the Rats need to get those calls.

Karl Joseph. Second round pick. Believe.

Nice. Who do you got in the first? I don't know any of these college guys and I haven't settled on what the Steelers go for round 1.

He actually would've been perfect for the Patriots, but I don't think they'd consider anything over $5 million per year. Even that's a big stretch.

Sanu is alleged to have said that he wasn't going to give the Bengals a hometown discount. If that was the case he was never in the running to be a Pat.

Striker

Kimberly Jones Verified account
‏@KimJonesSports

NYG now have deal w/Damon Harrison, as Jordan predicted. RT @JordanRaanan: #Giants are on verge of landing former #Jets DT Harrison.
Snacks

Raanan also suggested no talks about Gipson, so I'm thinking they go low budget on that. Again. Still tons of holes on the roster so there will be more low and mid tier signings.

Draxal

Snacks

Raanan also suggested no talks about Gipson, so I'm thinking they go low budget on that. Again. Still tons of holes on the roster so there will be more low and mid tier signings.

Agreed they're going to go cheap on fs.

Boomer called Snack to the Giants 4 months ago, man's a genius

Wip is saying that the Eagles are not getting a 4th from the Fins because of the leaked report. Basically that the Fins were going to pull out of the deal due to bad press and that the Eagles dropped the 4th to make the deal happen. Crazy if true.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nice. Who do you got in the first? I don't know any of these college guys and I haven't settled on what the Steelers go for round 1.

Well, it goes back to not signing McLendon. The draft is deep in stud d-linemen. If Andrew Billings somehow falls to the Steelers, run the card up to the podium. Actually, send Martavis Bryant up with the card so it gets there faster.

e -

Here's Billings dropping into coverage and then tracking down a running back from behind.

He's from Arkansas I believe.

And that's good. Protect that car and don't let the family get it. I like your father. Never support scum from Michigan is the best policy.

Today I learned Sanjuro is Dutch's daddy.
:jnc

Dollars:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 4m4 minutes ago
It's a big boy contract for ex-jets DT Damon Harrison and the Giants. $24M guaranteed/$9M per year. Giants aren't messing around

He and Big Hank side by side will be formidable.

Striker

Signing Snacks moves Hankins back to his 3-tech where he once flourished. He should greatly benefit from him.

Most run stops by a DT over the last 3 years: 1.Damon Harrison 116 2.Marcell Dareus 88 3.Bennie Logan 87 4.Ndamukong Suh 80 5.Dontari Poe 75

Well, it goes back to not signing McLendon. The draft is deep in stud d-linemen. If Andrew Billings somehow falls to the Steelers, run the card up to the podium. Actually, send Martavis Bryant up with the card so it gets there faster.

e -

Here's Billings dropping into coverage and then tracking down a running back from behind.

I hear you but i'm not comfortable with relying so heavily on a rookie, especially at D Line when they always hit the rookie wall around week 10.

Right now i'm thinking linebacker in round 1, though this is a weak pass rushing class.

Duxxy3

Rand Getlin Verified account
‏@Rand_Getlin

I'm told QB Brock Osweiler has agreed to a deal in principle with the Houston #Texans.

Colasante

I didn't love what I saw from Osweiler last season but he gives BOB a lot more to work with than Fitzpatrick, Hoyer, and Mallett. Should be fun.

DCX

DCX
Seriously?? Roddy's $6 mil cap hit was too much, yet they gonna pay Sanu that?? I would rather that money and go hard after Trevathan and/or JR.
It's really stupid.

I fear it's another Hankerson move. I feel we will still draft a WR.

DCX

Top Bottom