• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Once they say that BG&E2 news at E3, I'm all in on an NX

All N X
NH9gE7v.gif

ampere

Nintendo fucking up Paper Mario once again just makes me sad....

I don't get it. Paper Mario on N64 was great, Thousand Year Door was phenomenal and then they completely changed the formula. I mean, Super Paper Mario had some funny bits, but it was kinda mediocre and I've only heard bad things about Sticker Star so I avoided it.

sigh

JABEE

This feels like one of those off seasons where the Patriots aren't relevant. They don't have a first round pick. No one is really talking about them. This must be what the next 15 years is going to be like. God Bless this country.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nintendo fucking up Paper Mario once again just makes me sad....

I don't get it. Paper Mario on N64 was great, Thousand Year Door was phenomenal and then they completely changed the formula. I mean, Super Paper Mario had some funny bits, but it was kinda mediocre and I've only heard bad things about Sticker Star so I avoided it.

sigh

Sticker Star was trash.

I spent so many hours playing that piece of shit hoping it would get better. It felt like Stockholm Syndrome...but no matter what I did the game was still shit.

I have no clue why they don't go back to the TTYD formula. Maybe it costs more or something?

I think it's pretty clear that Nintendo is just coasting until NX. "Here have some VC games for your 3DS that you probably already own on Wii or Wii U"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This feels like one of those off seasons where the Patriots aren't relevant. They don't have a first round pick. No one is really talking about them. This must be what the next 15 years is going to be like. God Bless this country.

I wish but we all know they're winning the AFC East regardless...

I wish but we all know they're winning the AFC East regardless...

I can't wait for the days when this goes back to being like saying the Bengals are winning the AFC North

A statistic that's only impressive because they don't want you to know what comes next

Syrinx

Nintendo Direct was about what you'd expect from a company three months away from unveiling their new platform and more or less burying their current ones for good.

I'm gonna spoil game of thrones right now

Brett Favre wins

Brett Favre can't fuck with no white walkers. But Russell Wilson can once he has some miracle water! And so can you for only $8.99 per bottle. Buy now at 1800-Fuck-The-Pats and get an extra order for free.

RBH

Why can't we get a goddamn normal sequel to Paper Mario and not this Sticker Star 2.0 bullshit

Fuck off Nintendo

Slo

I really hate the monthly "I'm 30 and still live at home" threads in the OT. Always filled with a bunch of neckbeard animu validating each other's failures.

It's sad that Nintendo is making me wish that this was a sequel to Super Paper Mario. While not the GOAT that TTYD was, it was still a good game that was fun in it's own right unlike SS.

I really hate the monthly "I'm 30 and still live at home" threads in the OT. Always filled with a bunch of neckbeard animu validating each other's failures.

Don't leave the fort we have had too many casualties this month already and it's only the 3rd dat if March.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's sad that Nintendo is making me wish that this was a sequel to Super Paper Mario. While not the GOAT that TTYD was, it was still a good game that was fun in it's own right unlike SS.

I see cards instead of stickers so I'm hoping that those aren't one time attacks again.

I wish they'd just go action RPG with these games if they don't want to do the old formula...like Kingdom Hearts or something.

Fox318

Don't get them angry.

They will burn your trailer down with you inside it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Beware the ides of march.

Damn it I was thinking this too but it's not close to March 15th.

I'm kinda curious, and I'm sure others are too hence asking it publicly and not in PM, about the recent uptick in moderation. Did something spurn it on behind the scenes? Concerted effort to consistently mod across all threads? Or are mods just watching certain threads more closely? Thanks!

Top Bottom