• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

lol Brady was the one who started the appeal. Saying "let's move on" when the case's disposition is currently in your favor is an argument that holds less than zero sway with me

Brady loses and he is suspended 4 games. This is the football thread and this is football news

more in response to gata

lol Brady was the one who started the appeal. Saying "let's move on" when the case's disposition is currently in your favor is an argument that holds less than zero sway with me

Brady loses and he is suspended 4 games. This is the football thread and this is football news

Don't listen to the Pats fans. It's easier to be offended that the NFL could attack them for being cheating scumbags than to mount an argument against it.

Mindlog

If Kave were here he could answer my questions. I have like a million of them.
X84AIw4.gif

hacksaw-jim-duggan.png

Should make it a lifetime ban. Like Pete Rose.

If this includes a Hall ban, I like how you think.

I feel sorry for Pete, but some storms have a rainbow at the end, and T*m Br*dy and A-R*d being blackballed from their respective Halls in precedence of this is for the greater good <3

Brady could be on pace to lose not only the appeal, but the appeal of the appeal, more respect, and more money from the case dragging on?

Love it. Thanks, T*m supporters, keep letting your friend hurt!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This Nintendo Direct has been very underwhelming.

Another Mario & Sonic Olympics game? What a surprise! But it has rugby though...how long until a proper Mario Football game?

Hindl

Another Mario & Sonic Olympics game? What a surprise! But it has rugby though...how long until a proper Mario Football game?

It's been alright. Some interesting stuff IMO. We know the NX is coming so something huge won't happen, both the 3DS and Wii U are on their way out. Maybe I just had really low expectations but I think it's alright

TheFatOne

You know I don't think the Pats are really going to do anything this offseason. Don't really see them snatching anyone in free agency unless Forte takes a really low offer which I doubt he will. Think the Pats are just going to try to fill some of the holes they have on the team through the draft, and pick up a no name role player or two.

Slo

Bruh. They've been recycling the same shit since 1995. You're either in it for Mario or your not.

Top Bottom