• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

There's no law that said Eagles fan can't join Pats fan in supporting Trump.

The Right Wing was a dead giveaway so you need to come clean right now!

The Donald is a lot of things but he is not two teamer. He is a Pats man for life. Plus his anti-brown people policies fit perfectly with the Pats fans.

ampere

forceawakens-bluray-combo-walmart.jpg

God damn this looks so good. April 5th cant get here soon enough.

One thing we can agree on!

Ravens taking shots at Eagles and Redskins for some reason.

Q7MI7DW.png

Insanity, Cousins and Bradford together are going to cost less then Flacco, and Cousins was better last year then Flacco is or will be. Hell I really believe that Bradford can be a better QB then Flacco. I dont get why anyone with the Ravens would take shots when it comes to QBs.

Deflategate update:

"Hard to predict how 2nd Circ. will come out on #DeflateGate, but 2 of 3 judges appeared to be leaning against Brady" - @PeteBrush

"Just got out of court. #Patriots better not trade Garoppolo because Kessler got HAMMERED by the judges" - @BenVolin

"Judge Denny Chin: “The evidence of ball tampering is compelling if not overwhelming.”" - @BenVolin

"Judge Parker on Brady destroying his cell phone: “Mr. Brady’s explanation of that made no sense whatsoever.”" - @BenVolin

"At one point Kessler became exasperated with the judges. “I sense that you all are influenced by your version of the facts.”" - @BenVolin

squicken

Deflategate update:

"Hard to predict how 2nd Circ. will come out on #DeflateGate, but 2 of 3 judges appeared to be leaning against Brady" - @PeteBrush

"Just got out of court. #Patriots better not trade Garoppolo because Kessler got HAMMERED by the judges" - @BenVolin

"Judge Denny Chin: “The evidence of ball tampering is compelling if not overwhelming.”" - @BenVolin

"Judge Parker on Brady destroying his cell phone: “Mr. Brady’s explanation of that made no sense whatsoever.”" - @BenVolin

"At one point Kessler became exasperated with the judges. “I sense that you all are influenced by your version of the facts.”" - @BenVolin

Do the right thing for America, Appellate Court. Let us all so no to cheating, the Pats, and Donald Trump!

Hindl

Deflategate update:

Damn wasn't this supposed to be a slam dunk for Brady? Judges are going in on him

Hindl

A dilemma for YH.

Matt Lombardo
‏@MattLombardo975
Bradford: My mind is a great asset. I relish the opportunity to step to the line, survey a defense and audible w/out wasting plays. #Eagles

Bradford slighting Chip? Which side to choose?

Deflategate update:

DO IT PLS

ampere

Deflategate update:

This means we get our first rounder back right

Deflategate update:

Fucken Duh...

MechDX

Marvin Lewis?! 0-7 in the playoffs and had his team just suffer a meltdown to get them to 0-8? That Marvin Lewis? Meanwhile Harbaugh is at 4 despite coming off of his worst year imaginable, but he's top 5 because he won consistently before? What are the criteria for this list?

Give Lewis some slack. He had to face Yates three different times.

squicken

lol Brady was the one who started the appeal. Saying "let's move on" when the case's disposition is currently in your favor is an argument that holds less than zero sway with me

Brady loses and he is suspended 4 games. This is the football thread and this is football news

I never understood how the first judge looked at that smashed cell phone and thought the facts of the case implied innocence on Brady's part

Good to see a wrong might be undone soon. Justice, and thus every American, has been that ruling's victim

Yeah that was ridiculous,

Top Bottom