• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
No OL or DL picked by the Giants this year. We also didn't draft any players from BC or Syracuse. A very un-Giants like draft to be honest.

Nonetheless, we came into the draft with needs (starters or depth) at CB, OL, S, LB, RB and TE.

I still think we need another DE as well but we addressed a good number of those positions.

Jon Hankins should be thanking a higher power. Reese didn't draft his replacement this year. :) We might actually sign an excellent DT to a long term contract instead of letting them walk!

Draxal

I don't think Coughlin was the one pushing BC players, that's all the Maras. As for the couple of Cuse players they have. One they hit (Pugh), one we don't want on the field (Nassib), and one that Coughlin buried (Bromley).

Where can I cop that T-Shirt?

TVsRh3u3MBC9LPFaZe-z9G9SjIfTYfBG7XKFhKYJLvr5x0VoSB1DjTdf1ldHChWnca1caEG-JY5XQkI9LLHHvYenWWS8ty6jiVrz6V9IA7YLQG5UWwxBG9za6cKWk6kn3E0wnl2lqdMLnKvrknsfO-JkGCORgCC2Fz0PdfZCYL_cnoP1UPudifBOpso7341YzJWJXD1LrCP2ALc2-DOKsCQikgHMfv5DAhraPHY50u77QGle36aqVgMAGFDhXw2od_4kYDkFVI1l_jFOmQf50oQG0RL4aUX-UJXwRatxPp3tJZsYjcCQBg5MJuy5BrzLxIvRIq_xBri6t7qWKLDQNl14Znnc8U2GZftZKb4n1G-o-thGRoQmjVv_u-Vec6irz0a-Q5ScNVLlYPLD941f8q3wJBIYPR_8zhbM5Kn2nOS9ZKR9W5Eb2WwN-hf8A4ovGveRbL640PpnEOz_uN9j671IYq33g-UgH18vhb-lYazd2CElyAIFRFSxgBq5owLwMucE_xTZQ0Lp7RsCenw9vufnHIga579Z7kvCeN7NzYiJsNrfud3hmAAWkOo7K8qqn50=w956-h701-no

Hoyer to the Bears

Also

ChU5n8KW0AEMfKk.jpg:large

This cat is white as fuck so if he played basketball he must have been

A) Spot up shooter
B) End of the bench cheerleader
C) Coach's son point guard

I don't know if any of those are what we need in a TE. It's not just playing basketball, it's playing basketball.

MechDX

Will any of you guys be writing up a full review of your teams' picks? I might write one up, I'd like to read yalls thoughts as well!!

Texans: gotta go fast!

Done.

I would also like to appreciate J-bug for his Texans fandom on day one. Without him none of this was possible.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers final 2016 draft list:

1. Artie Burns - CB - Miami
2. Sean Davis - S - Maryland
3. Javon Hargrave - DT - South Carolina St.
4.Jerald Hawkins - T - LSU
6. Travis Feeney - OLB - Washington
7. DeMarcus Ayers - WR - Houston
7. Tyler Matakevich - ILB - Temple

e -

Will any of you guys be writing up a full review of your teams' picks? I might write one up, I'd like to read yalls thoughts as well!!

You know I will. If enough people want to do it, I can keep track of them and add them to the second post in the thread.

Top Bottom