• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bucs are just ahead of the curve on adapting to new extra point rule

All the teams will be picking up kickers in the 1st or 2nd round in 10 years

Crisco

Banned
Our new defensive tackle is a beast and a Cam fan. Perfect.

bE2kGFG.gif

They were really impressed with him when they worked him out. Plus, Romo has osteoporosis.

He is a spread QB. He won't contribute anything this year.

For dallas, they will have a new coach next year so he'd have to learn another new system. It was never going to work out in dallas

mr2xxx

Banned
Watching some videos of Keith Marshall right now. His speed just jumps at you and seems like a solid pass catcher too. Kid has a lot of potential especially with our unproven RB core. Matt Jones hasn't done enough to guarantee himself the starting spot so he better look out.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So I can change the thread title some time tomorrow once people figure out what an appropriate post-draft subtitle should be.

Maybe something kicker related in honor of DM!

There's nothing worse than the dead time between text messages with a girl you are trying to get with...You responded to the last few in a few minutes, why is this one taking so long....

squicken

My boy Eric Striker :(

Man the Eagles roster sucks. I love what the Texans did in the draft. They have depth issues still on both lines, but they have aggressively attacked their team speed issue, which was the biggest problem the last couple of years

Pepiope

Man the Eagles roster sucks. I love what the Texans did in the draft. They have depth issues still on both lines, but they have aggressively attacked their team speed issue, which was the biggest problem the last couple of years
Eagles have a top 10 defense bro.

MechDX

Gotta go fast!!!!

Somewhere Al Davis smiles.

squicken

Eagles have a top 10 defense bro.

You know I love your optimism. But they lack a dynamic edge rusher. After Hicks went down, their LBs were abused on the regular by backs and TEs, and they haven't upgraded the unit. Maxwell was solid if very overpaid at CB. He's gone and they didn't really replace him.

They have some young guys that will really need to blossom to make this a non-trainwreck. Schwartz is a good coach so maybe he cobbles together something that's middle of the road. Hicks, Cox and Jenkins are special talents, so that isn't impossible. But I still think they are giving Cleveland a top 5 next year

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions draft pick Taylor Decker impressed by Matthew Stafford's text

In the 18 hours Taylor Decker spend since being drafted 16th overall by the Detroit Lions, he was inundated with congratulatory messages. But one stood out. It was from Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford.

“Probably one of the coolest one was I was hopping on the plane to come here and Matt Stafford sent me a text saying congratulations. And me being a guy who hasn’t played a down in this league, for him to reach out that was huge, that was awesome.”

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...ions-taylor-decker-matthew-stafford/83717026/

Pepiope

You know I love your optimism. But they lack a dynamic edge rusher. After Hicks went down, their LBs were abused on the regular by backs and TEs, and they haven't upgraded the unit. Maxwell was solid if very overpaid at CB. He's gone and they didn't really replace him.

They have some young guys that will really need to blossom to make this a non-trainwreck. Schwartz is a good coach so maybe he cobbles together something that's middle of the road. Hicks, Cox and Jenkins are special talents, so that isn't impossible. But I still think they are giving Cleveland a top 5 next year
Well sure, if the starters go down, we will be screwed, but that's the case with most teams.

We may not win the Super Bowl this year, so we're really just looking for good years from the young guys and figuring out who we're keeping as we prep for a SB run with Wentz, but don't underestimate the line. Graham and Curry should shine being back in the 4-3, and Cox is still going to be Cox. Getting to the QB with 4 should not be an issue.

Top Bottom