• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
"An NFL general manager told Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman that the Buccaneers' selection of Florida State K Roberto Aguayo at No. 59 overall pick was "the dumbest pick in the history of the draft."

DMczaf

"An NFL general manager told Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman that the Buccaneers' selection of Florida State K Roberto Aguayo at No. 59 overall pick was "the dumbest pick in the history of the draft."

Hunter S.

4QtUHMO.png

kna3gyV.png

You see this shit?

Before you started posting here? Around 60 results for "Pats fans are the worst". Since you started posting here? Around 740.

You're legitimately the single most piece of trash poster on this site.

Chan is cool for a Raiders fan. I could drink him under the table and smoke more ganja than his ass if we ever came together to fight about our football clubs.

Pats fans are the worst.

manfestival

Someone once told me that buccaneers fans were among the worst fans. Then I told him to deal with schiano, freeman, and youngry. He then apologized and walked away.
laugh.gif

Sigh. We're gonna need a scandal soon. What are the Ravens and Bengals up to these days?
Why can't it be the Pats again?

I would say he is on anger. Wouldn't you?

Damn.. That's.. Damn.

join the Raider World Order.. Do it.

He'll be fine.

He has Jameis still.

So they can commit crime I'm assuming.
That sucks. I'm sorry

:'(

I still don't get it.

The price we paid is what made it dumb. But he'll still be a better player than the over 50% of second rounders from this draft that are gonna bust.

MechDX

Reading some of these "draft grades" articles coming out. People seem to love the Miller and DJ Reader picks.

I didn't really want Miller here but as soon as I saw Wellington say he is a hybrid of Edelman and Percy harvin I got excited. What O'Brien can do with him is mind boggling and exciting.

I love the Reader pick more though. Such a deep draft for d linemen and to get him in the 6th got me all types of excited. Big, fat NT with quite a bit of athleticism. Play behind Vince for a year and be mentored. Become what that bum Louis Nix was supposed to be.

DCX

DCX
Cowboys took a player who hasn't played football since he was 13.

I havent played with colorforms since I was 13, someone invest money in my colorform empire!!

DCX

MechDX

And to think Breads Chargers got a Watt, Russell's Seahawks got some o linemen and my future Eagles got Ginger Jesus.

Life is good #Blessed

BTW, Texans play the Chargers this year. Watt on Watt crimes.

Cowboys took a player who hasn't played football since he was 13.

I havent played with colorforms since I was 13, someone invest money in my colorform empire!!

DCX

Taking a freak athlete tight end with a 6th round compensatory pick isn't a bad move

Mindlog

I don't know, whats the next stage after Denial?
Full Denial

Really we only gave up a third.
2015 - No Pick
2014 - Charles Sims (RB)
2013 - Mike Glennon (Giraffe)
2012 - No Pick
2011 - Mason Foster (LB) (Washington Assholes)
2010 - Myron Lewis (CB) (Arizona Rattlers)

What promises to be the greatest kicker in modern professional sports is a great value play. The Buccaneers have lost quite a few games due to kicking and that's simply unacceptable in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE™. The Buccaneers know they will be criticized, but in the decades to come they will be vindicated.

-Dilfer out

Cowboys joining the One Pats Network is..troubling.

We already know the Packers are a part of it (we got the receipts of all yall rooting against Seattle in the Super Bowl)

Top Bottom