• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bread

Banned
Cowboys joining the One Pats Network is..troubling.

We already know the Packers are a part of it (we got the receipts of all yall rooting against Seattle in the Super Bowl)
grovo you are honorary boston, after all you acknowledged the pats legit super bowl victory against the panthers

we are all pats gaf

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cowboys joining the One Pats Network is..troubling.

We already know the Packers are a part of it (we got the receipts of all yall rooting against Seattle in the Super Bowl)

Fuck you for lumping the Packers with either of those teams.

You should be arrested and water boarded

I do forgive wienke for his failures of February 2015.

He was clearly in a panicked and distressed state after the deadly combination of a colossal choke and Wussy 4 Leafs pulling bullshit from his ass again lost his team a shot to play in the Super Bowl.

He wasn't thinking straight when he said Go Pats

Duxxy3

I don't even remember anything between February 2015 and about July 2015.

The whole world fell in love with that rag tag group called the Patriots. It was the only true moment of peace in love in the history of mankind.

It was incredible.

I don't even remember anything between February 2015 and about July 2015.

The biggest choke in the history of the playoffs will do that to you. Still, even that isn't an excuse for pats fandom.

Also, we will see where peoples loyalty lies when the inevitable Pats v. Cowboys Super Bowl comes to pass

Draxal

Annie Apple & #8207;@SurvivinAmerica 2 minutes ago
Praying for all the thirsty girls sliding in new NFL rookies DMs with heavy booty & cleavage action pics. Only Jesus can quench your thirst

Ayup.

DMczaf

1050x591

RBH

I don't know I thought he was telling the TRUF!

I'm having a great day. It's sunny and warm in Seattle. Well not so great cause mama called me and said "someone stole my license plate" and I answered "WTF?" but besides that everything is good.

Damn, that blows

Top Bottom