• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's the beauty of this QB move. 5 years of cost controlled salary, means we can keep the team together for the most part.

Sorry, it's equivalent. I forgot Dan played there for a year.

Chris/Dan - DEN
Dan/Rob - NE

We like our Granks.

Everybody loves Gronks

Gronk Gronk

So apparently the practice squad rules allow you to have an international player on the roster without fear of poaching by other teams for the purpose of development.

That's good news for Boehringer. He will need work, but now they can give it to him long term.

Slo

Didnt realize the Texans signed the 2nd best kicker in this draft Ka'imi Fairbairm as an UDFA. Probably should have taken him in the 2nd round to make sure we got him

When's the last time a kicker won anybody a football game?

I'm drinking a Corona.

Hanging out with Dega eh?
kUH5T59.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
tumblr_n380bhdF3e1saxoooo1_400.gif

You're one of the good ones as well.

It's fantastic to drink when it's a million degrees outside.

I like shandys also but when I'm out in the swimming pool or sitting outside sweating, I usually want a smooth easy to drink beer in large quantities without an overpowering flavor....that isn't 400 calories per glass either.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rice is an essential part of Mexican food

But not on fajitas. People that put rice on fajitas should be arrested and deported to Canada

Tampa Bay drafted a kicker in the second round. That might be understandable if Aguayo simply didn’t miss, but on kicks from 40-plus yards, Aguayo was only 14-for-22 over the past two seasons. That’s fine, but it’s nowhere near an elite NFL level, and there is nothing to suggest kickers are “safer” draft prospects than any other position. The Bucs could have added a player who would start right away on their defense, but instead they drafted someone who will be on the field fewer than 10 plays per game. Oh, and they gave up picks to trade up to do it.

Bread

Banned
lol Seriously. I was eating them and I had rice there too and I said to myself "This is for you Breed" and put some rice in my quesadilla. :D
You need an intervention!
I never had rice in burritos, quesadillas, tacos or tortillas.

#TeamBread
This is why we're bffs :')
Rice is an essential part of Mexican food

But not on fajitas. People that put rice on fajitas should be arrested and deported to Canada
Rice is an essential part of foods that need rice. Burritos, quesadillas, fajitas, tacos don't need them because they are great on their own!

Top Bottom