• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JABEE

jGjdlCs.jpg

I hope Carson Wentz is the real deal. I don't know if I can take more disappointment.

Godslay

Banned
I'm not calling for Konka to be permed again, but it's a bit of clown car when the rules are bent one way and not extended the other way. I guess if we don't like it we can get the old visit some other site sit down.

Rando you coming over for Thrones? Bouta rewatch last weeks ep. I'm gonna need someone to wake me up after I pass out because of the last scene
jGjdlCs.jpg

I hope Carson Wentz is the real deal. I don't know if I can take more disappointment.
You can take more my friend :)

cdyhybrid

I mean...it's been known that MRSA was an alt since the day his account was created. I feel like there should be some sort of statute of limitations on this sort of thing.

Fox318

I got banned twice

once for bumping an old taco bell thread

and before that was for calling out Fez for not being on pc.

manfestival

All I know is that a coworker of mine introduced me to this site when I was 18 and I tried forever to get into the site but it didnt accept gmail accounts at the time. 10 years later I am still lurking site site.... oh how side my life has become...
jugg-dizzy.gif

rando14

WTF Nooooooooo are you serious, Jak and MRSA were my boys :( Fuck!!

BUT in honor of Gaming Thrones, I believe that like *** ****, MRSA and Jak are NOT permanently dead and will be revived!!

BG I'm on my way!! If I don't see at least 4 boobs I'm gonna RIOT

I don't understand where this joke of me being young came from

It is better to be young than old

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hope there's some consideration for MRSA considering he's been a pretty good poster here even as an alt.

I totally understand jakncoke because he was driving off a cliff regardless.

I dunno that's my two cents. Just disappointing because with every crackdown NFL GAF keeps getting smaller if nothing else. I understand modding is an art and not an exact science but when all your friends that you've known for years and years start disappearing, the place feels like it's lost a little something.

Slo

I hope there's some consideration for MRSA considering he's been a pretty good poster here even as an alt.

I totally understand jakncoke because he was driving off a cliff regardless.

I dunno that's my two cents. Just disappointing because with every crackdown NFL GAF keeps getting smaller if nothing else. I understand modding is an art and not an exact science but when all your friends that you've known for years and years start disappearing, the place feels like it's lost a little something.

This is just like that one movie where that one black guy got shot and all the other guys started pouring 40s on the ground.

So Jak really did :jnq this time..

The win may be forever.. But Jak's account sure isn't.

ok I got all that out of the way. I hates myself a little for those. RIP Jak

Bye MRSA.. I'll see you on Diablo.

Alright this has gone too far I vote we remove #DisrespectThursday and replace it with #FriendshipThursday.

It's the only way to keep our future intact.

#ChangeForTheBetter

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I mean...it's been known that MRSA was an alt since the day his account was created. I feel like there should be some sort of statute of limitations on this sort of thing.

People get accused of being alts all the time when they aren't, usually something triggers a more thorough investigation. And since we're on the subject, looking into it a bit more it doesn't seem like there are any snes or JNA alts in here either from what I can tell, some of the more common names thrown around here. But I'm not as good as some of the other mods in looking into that yet.

I'll pass word along.

In any case, if there are any more questions or concerns PM a mod or send a mail to the support alias. Let us return to the discussion about drafting kickers.

Top Bottom