• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
That ain't happening BG. :(

We all know that show is going off air
latest

You mean the loudest cheer. The whole world know the Cleve is great for the whole family besides this ignorant thread.

For better or for worse, the Cavs' fate decides the Cleve's future

Between this and a championship, the Browns failures might not be enough to bring down the mood. If they don't win tho.......

Slo

Clevelands getting a 30 for 30 this month

I just watched the 30 for 30 on the Orlando Magic. I think they tried to make it look like Shaq broke up a dynasty and ruined the franchise, but I thought it made Orlando look like a shitty little cow town that didn't know enough to pay for talent.

bionic77

I just watched the 30 for 30 on the Orlando Magic. I think they tried to make it look like Shaq broke up a dynasty and ruined the franchise, but I thought it made Orlando look like a shitty little cow town that didn't know enough to pay for talent.
The free throw line broke Nick Anderson and the entire city of Orlando.

He missed 4 straight free throws! That's some next level choking.

Not even Ohio would miss 4 FTs in a row.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli
ESPN Staff Writer

One takeaway from the first day of Texans rookie minicamp: nobody out here has any shot of covering first round pick Will Fuller. He'll have to wait until the vets get in for some competition.

92131-I-feel-the-need-for-speed-gif-26ny.gif

MechDX

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Did they put the ladies on the same team or am I going to have to choose between ScarJo and the unfamous Olsen triplet?

Listening to PTI from last night:

"I'm always railing against some Atlanta team because they all stink.They all do the same thing, they have a great regular season and they get to the post-season and in the case of the Braves they want to tell you how to live but none of them can play in the post-season. Where's the passion? Where's the effort?"

Did they put the ladies on the same team or am I going to have to choose between ScarJo and the unfamous Olsen triplet?

If you REALLY want to know

EDITED: Because I can totally see zychi making an alt just to come in here and yell at me for posting a semi-minor spoiler even behind a tag and a warning. The answer to chuck's question is Cam Newton

squicken

So Dougie Pederson was asked today if Bradford was still his starting qb and he said if he is still on the team at the start of the season then he will be the starter. I believe this is the first time any of the Eagles higher ups have entertained the idea that he might not be on the team when the season starts. I wonder if this means a trade is incoming?

Hopefully they come to their senses and make the trade. Let Chase start a few games and then play Wentz

I don't remember if I slept last night. I had some crazy insomnia and remembering being up til like 4am, and then it feels like I blinked and I was sitting on my bed and it was 6 and I had to get ready for work. I'm tired as fuck though.

brentech

I don't remember if I slept last night. I had some crazy insomnia and remembering being up til like 4am, and then it feels like I blinked and I was sitting on my bed and it was 6 and I had to get ready for work. I'm tired as fuck though.
Couldn't sleep thinking about this monster UFC card on Sunday? =

tmdorsey

Listening to PTI from last night:

"I'm always railing against some Atlanta team because they all stink.They all do the same thing, they have a great regular season and they get to the post-season and in the case of the Braves they want to tell you how to live but none of them can play in the post-season. Where's the passion? Where's the effort?"

He's right but fuck Wilborn.

Top Bottom