• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no use for the firestick, but I've messed around with one this weekend and it's so slow and cumbersome to use, the navigation is terrible, I don't get the appeal

Bucs gonna win

00003502709063.jpg

At least there is NBA playoffs. This is the time of the season NFLN does those awful Top 100 lists.

I follow 2 sports both have the same name lol, the one problem, only follow the world aspect of soccer because of the time difference i can't pick a team in the Euro leagues, and I refuse to watch Minor League Soccer, looking forward to Euro 2016

Tom Penny

Are you as pale as your picture and the Vikings draft pick? Asking for a friend.

Vikings winning it all
“We are going to have a good chance to win it this year — win everything,” running back Adrian Peterson told Peter King of TheMMQB.com. “Sit back and watch. Sit back and watch. You can be like, ‘I thought you guys were at least a couple of years away.’ Nope. You sit back and watch, this year.”

I follow 2 sports both have the same name lol, the one problem, only follow the world aspect of soccer because of the time difference i can't pick a team in the Euro leagues, and I refuse to watch Minor League Soccer, looking forward to Euro 2016

Yes!

Go Bales! I mean Wales!

;_;

gutshot

Sam Bradford reportedly plans to report to the Eagles' voluntary offseason workouts today. I guess he finally realized that the only team that wants him is Philly.

Annie Apple is a national treasure. I want Eli to have a nice, long career.
I said the same last week. Her recent article in the Post I think it was got a few good laughs out of me. Gotta love when a parent keep their child grounded.

...on Bradford. The trade demand has been rescinded of course and he plans to "honor his contract"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/09/bradford-waves-the-white-flag-rescinds-trade-demand/

Bradford’s agent, Tom Condon, told Sal Paolantonio of ESPN that Bradford has rescinded trade demand, will show up to offseason workouts, and is committed to fulfilling his contract with the Eagles.

Paolantonio said this morning on Mike & Mike that when Bradford first made his trade demand, Bradford’s camp thought the Eagles would trade him to the Broncos. But when that deal didn’t get done, Bradford was out of options.

Bradford is expected to release a statement later today.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
At least there is NBA playoffs. This is the time of the season NFLN does those awful Top 100 lists.

Even numbered years is either the Olympics or World Cup fuckery also.

The Little League World Series is the best thing ever because it means football is right around the corner

effzee

I said the same last week. Her recent article in the Post I think it was got a few good laughs out of me. Gotta love when a parent keep their child grounded.

...on Bradford. The trade demand has been rescinded of course and he plans to "honor his contract"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/09/bradford-waves-the-white-flag-rescinds-trade-demand/

So basically what I said/thought. Asked for a trade around the draft when there was a possibility with some teams looking for QBs.

Now he has no choice but to play for the Eagles. I still get why he is angry and as I said before, my anger is at Howie and the FO that created this mess.

Speaking of Bradford and trade demands, didn't Kaep pretty much fuck himself at this point? Atleast for this year I mean, seems that 9ers want Gabbert to win the starting spot.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Meh this is a lost year anyway, so a higher 1st round pick means a higher 2nd round pick too. So us tanking wouldn't be the worst. I just want to fuck over the Browns :p

A noble goal, but ultimately one that you don't need to lend an assist with. The Browns are vikings at fucking up.

Striker

Ralph Vacchiano & #8207;@RVacchianoNYDN 7m7 minutes ago

The Giants will also be signing QB B.J. Daniels today. He's been with 49ers, Texans and Seahawks in last three years
Giants signing blowjob

Elway is saying that Lynch is going to be ready PDQ.

Also, that Andrew Luck top 100 rating is hilarious. There will be tons of chafed asses in Indiana this week.

Giants signing blowjob
obligatory

No offense to BG and Kave, I want the Browns to succeed. But Floyd's actions this offseason must be punished
The greatest sports hero in your city is fake.
Fuck Rocky..

Floy don't click on this buddy.
down with Floy!
:(

What you guys have against Floyd?
My hair.. I'm sure

You mean Loy?
You got the F out?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Elway is saying that Lynch is going to be ready PDQ.

Also, that Andrew Luck top 100 rating is hilarious. There will be tons of chafed asses in Indiana this week.

Lynch is going to need a significant amount of time to get ready so that sounds crazy to me.

He'll play at some point this season but I can't imagine anyone other than Sanchez being the starter day one.

Lmfao Sam

I almost feel bad for Pep. Proved wrong three different ways and now it's clear to everyone that nobody wants Bradford, and Sam admitted as much. RIP

Top Bottom