• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

wBE9KlM.png

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

Hes no Savage Tom though!

Line_HTX

Oh my God, that hot
aunt
, holy shit...

I love Black Widow's and Sharon Carter's lock moves... cirGasm triGasm eloiseGasm

Milchjon

queens of the stoneage are the best rock band going right now

nah fuck that, best since rated R came out.

Saw them twice on festivals, walked away both times. Even tho I liked them before.

I think they have like 3-4 great songs on every album (more on Songs for the Deaf), but they can drag on a bit...

But like Arctic Monkeys, at least they're consistent and will have a true classic on every album.

The extended outro live version of I Appear Missing is so insanely good.

PS: Edelman is only #87. Robbed!

Bread

Banned
Saw them twice on festivals, walked away both times. Even tho I liked them before.

I think they have like 3-4 great songs on every album (more on Songs for the Deaf), but they can drag on a bit...

But like Arctic Monkeys, at least they're consistent and will have a true classic on every album.

The extended outro live version of I Appear Missing is so insanely good.

PS: Edelman is only #87. Robbed!
I would say 80% of their songs are at least good, honestly. Rated R is an absolute masterpiece.

effzee

Tom Condon confirmed to CSN that he thought Denver had a deal for Bradford, but that Philly ultimately asked for too much. Andrew Brandt said it was at least a 2nd that Philly wanted, but possible 2 twos or a one

Either way, the notion that "no one" wanted Bradford is quashed. Philly and Denver both wanted him to start for them at QB this year. I think Howie would never trade Bradford. He has gotten rid of everyone that Chip brought in, expect Bradford. And he has barred him from leaving or having any future success in Philly. So Chip is set up as the fall guy for wasting money and picks, and Howie is just cleaning up his mess. Howie's greatest skill is keeping Howie employed.

That notion should have never existed in the first place.

It wasn't a matter of if teams wanted him, but at what price? He never reached FA so we never found out plus that alone indicated his best option ($$ wise) was to remain with the Eagles. I'm sure it helped that his teammates wanted him back plus he was probably told "listen this is only a 2 year deal but if you prove yourself you can be here long term".

Same scenario with Denver. They wanted him I am sure over Sanchez but since the price to them was too high they decided to roll with Sanchez and draft Lynch.

Yes, Philadelphia and Denver wanted him to start so badly that both teams traded away picks so that they could be guaranteed to have a quarterback that wasn't Sam Bradford.

Philly wanted him so bad they didn't let him get to FA and signed him to a pretty lucrative deal (for the first year at least). They also handed him the starter role by stating it over and over.

That they moved up came after the fact when the FO realized they had the assets and teams willing to trade with them.

They both wanted him to start this year over any of the other QBs they have on the roster.

Top Bottom