• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Colasante

Seahawks DE Michael Bennett on 710 ESPN Seattle:
"I listened to Sam Bradford again. I just almost threw up. I can't believe Sam Bradford is complaining about making $40 million in the next two years, and because he actually has to compete for a position. This guy... this guy right here definitely sets a bad tone of what a player should be. If I was his teammate, how can you play with a guy that doesn't want to compete at a high level and feels like his position should be solidified without even putting up the stats or the wins to back that up?"

Love it.

Wait, I didn't realize Eagles fans like Yankee and Pep were actually trying to justify Bradford's petulance? Is that for real? There is no defense for the tantrum Sam Bradford just pulled.

MechDX

Black Ops 1 is trending on Twitter and has almost 40k players since it was released on BC.

Seriously hope Activision is seeing this

I feel like I have a problem where I'll get caught in hype and impulse buy gaming stuff. Can't even say i put the needed time into most the stuff.....

With that said, I'm going to get Valkyria Chronicles now. Chans favorite anime game that I've never played

Lol what a moron this guy is. It is amazing that he outs himself for being to stupid to understand such a simple situation.

One word to describe Sam would be aggrieved.

Lol what a moron this guy is. It is amazing that he outs himself for being too biased to understand such a simple situation.

One word to describe Yankee would be terrible.

Tom Penny

Bradford had every right to be angry he was deceived by a donkey franchise and now it's too late for teams that need a franchise QB to acquire him.

This offseason has been great for Eagles GAF! The team jettisoned some dead weight players, improved the secondary, improved the OL, and drafted the QB of the future. Once Fletcher Cox gets extended all will be well on Earth.

It's not my fault some people are delusional.

This offseason has been great for Eagles GAF! The team jettisoned some dead weight players, improved the secondary, improved the OL, and drafted the QB of the future. Once Fletcher Cox gets extended all will be well on Earth.

It's not my fault some people are delusional.
Eagles dumped a good coach for a terrible one, brought back a gm that has failed to build a team that could win even one single playoff game, and added a bunch of meh players in the offseason. They also managed to have more money tied up in qbs then any other team, but people who do not like their moves are the delusional ones.

BigAT

Eagles dumped a good coach

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

The only thing I don't understand is how someone like you is allowed to teach.

Trump's a step away from the presidency. You greatly underestimate how fucked our country is from all sides. Like it's going to be decades before someone calling any aspect of us okay doesn't sound like horrible sarcasm.

Top Bottom