• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
SPORTS_PANTHERS-PACKERS_11-216x300.jpg

:)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201101150atl.htm

BigAT

Seahawks DE Michael Bennett on 710 ESPN Seattle:
"I listened to Sam Bradford again. I just almost threw up. I can't believe Sam Bradford is complaining about making $40 million in the next two years, and because he actually has to compete for a position. This guy... this guy right here definitely sets a bad tone of what a player should be. If I was his teammate, how can you play with a guy that doesn't want to compete at a high level and feels like his position should be solidified without even putting up the stats or the wins to back that up?"

This year is going to be the true test: will RBH go through all of the lighters on Earth

"I listened to Sam Bradford again. I just almost threw up. I can't believe Sam Bradford is complaining about making $40 million in the next two years, and because he actually has to compete for a position. This guy... this guy right here definitely sets a bad tone of what a player should be. If I was his teammate, how can you play with a guy that doesn't want to compete at a high level and feels like his position should be solidified without even putting up the stats or the wins to back that up?"

No lies detected

Spinluck

In today's Andrew Luck news, the quarterback wishes to buy a robot ping pong ball returner once he gets his new contract. It's not a skill decision but instead, Luck simply has problems finding people who want to hang out and play ping pong with him at times.

He also does not want to watch the latest season of Game of Thrones and is instead waiting for the next book in the series, which is scheduled to be released about two years after he is traded to the Denver Broncos.

I hope we get a Colts hard knocks so Luck can show us his rock & stick collection.

Lol what a moron this guy is. It is amazing that he outs himself for being to stupid to understand such a simple situation.

One word to describe Sam would be aggrieved.

Basically what everyone has been saying... since draft day.

Lol what a moron this guy is. It is amazing that he outs himself for being to stupid to understand such a simple situation.

One word to describe Sam would be aggrieved.

Bruh even half of the Philly fanbase don't believe in what you say anymore! No one is left in Bradford's corner. Unless you a racist!

gutshot

Some quotes from Bradford's first post-holdout press conference:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Sam Bradford: "When I found out about the trade, I was frustrated, I needed time. … I'm not sure my headed would've been here those 2 wks."

Dave Zangaro @DZangaroCSN
Sam Bradford said it was Tom Condon's idea to request trade. Said he trusts Condon and will always follow his advice. #Eagles

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Bradford: "My agent thought that (requesting the trade) was the best option & after those 2 wks, we realized this was the best place to be."
Dave Zangaro @DZangaroCSN
"I get it. They have every right to be frustrated." Bradford on fans. Said he knows it's not pretty out there right now among fanbase

Pepiope

Someone is jelly he doesn't make as much as Bradford

Top Bottom