• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
h50A56915

If you go to his twitter feed (@mathbomb) you can find RAS of every player drafted this year. Easily searchable. In the comments section of the blog post he writes the following,

On twitter he posted RAS of first round players from 2005-2015 with some 2016 prospects and their RAS.

DT:

CfFUbPuWAAADldD.jpg

DE:

CfFTfvbWsAAOD0j.jpg

OT:

CfFSKryWIAAv2bU.jpg

According to the author a high RAS doesn't necessarily mean you have a good player, however a player with a RAS below 5.0 has long odds to be successful.

Zach Whitman who back calculated Nike's SPARQ forumala came to a similar conclusion (using pSPARQ) when looking at his own data. That is why teams should be playing the odds especially at edge and OT.

Thanks for posting this. I love that this system is relative to the other players. It's a good point of reference.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mech with the shoes for Olds

Speaking of which, the Houston heat got to me and I now own THREE guayabera shirts so I can be fucking comfortable in this god damn heat.

This Tommy Bahama guy makes some comfortable clothes.

Somewhere Tabris is appalled and he doesn't know why.

Speaking of which, the Houston heat got to me and I now own THREE guayabera shirts so I can be fucking comfortable in this god damn heat.

This Tommy Bahama guy makes some comfortable clothes.

Somewhere Tabris is appalled and he doesn't know why.
Make some brisket while you're at it.

Assorted from Honey Dew. Wasn't waking up at 4am for better donuts.
Never heard of them..

If they were Tim Horton's.. Someone would lose a hand if I was there.. The one thing Canada has over us.

Pepiope

Bradford and Wentz!

jsy1D.jpg

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 22m22 minutes ago
Wentz just “Odored” Josh Huff on an out -- staggered him backwards, nearly knocked him down with the ball.

Euron

In today's Andrew Luck news, the quarterback wishes to buy a robot ping pong ball returner once he gets his new contract. It's not a skill decision but instead, Luck simply has problems finding people who want to hang out and play ping pong with him at times.

He also does not want to watch the latest season of Game of Thrones and is instead waiting for the next book in the series, which is scheduled to be released about two years after he is traded to the Denver Broncos.

MechDX

Still no 3S or USF4 on backwards compatibility :(

Im not just talking BC. I would kill for a Capcom "Dream" Collection: Tech Romancer, Project Justice, Powerstone 1 & 2 and Cannon Spike. HD upgrade with online play for all titles. Minimal effort but they could get a ton of sales.

Last COD game I played was the original Modern Warfare.

Black Ops is awesome. One of the last real CoD games before all that "parkour" bullshit. On sale for $10 right now to!

Plus you get Ice Cube saying "Our UAV is in the air!" Zombie mode lets you be Nixon, JFK or Fidel Castro!

Top Bottom