• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

squicken

Wait LSU didn't even make the NCAA tourney? I once watched Camelo win a title with Syracuse by himself. How good can Simmons be if he can't get his team to the tourney?

Poor Kave.
MVnNB9L.gif

bionic77

We done did it fam.

The bad times are finally over. Can't believe how bad we had it. Probably no one suffered like we did before.

And now we back on top!

Sixers will fuck up the first pick just on some karma and whoever is left to us will be the next Cedric Ceballos!

We going home Ninja! We finally going home!

What a way to start my vacation!

DMczaf

We done did it fam.

The bad times are finally over. Can't believe how bad we had it. Probably no one suffered like we did before.

And now we back on top!

Sixers will fuck up the first pick just on some karma and whoever is left to us will be the next Cedric Ceballos!

Y'all still ain't shit.

We done did it fam.

And now we back on top!

Can't wait for that pick next year.

Another player for the Sixers to ruin?

You guys are worse than the Clippers used to be. Weird that you are into the destruction of these young men though. That seems more like something the Pats would be into.
Heinke the great had the master plan and now we see it coming through. 6ers are going to be really good soon.

bionic77

Heinke the great had the master plan and now we see it coming through. 6ers are going to be really good soon.
:lol

They never developed the other players. The Clippers had a billion draft picks in a row too. When you play to lose that's what you get. A team of losers.

It won't work unless they bring in a super coach and spend a ton of time fixing the broken kids from the past few drafts.

I got nothing against Philly but what they did was a huge joke.

Furyous

31 point win holy shit

Cavs went in dry

AND. IT. IS. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! These Cavs are such a great team and we rested Bron for the entire fourth quarter keeping his minutes down as he's already surpassed Kobe for playoff minutes played at his age.

I say that as I sit here sipping this exquisite lung killer called 151, cheap Cuervo, and some Ciroc. I'd try Virginia Black but whiskey is some Drake shit. I'd rather drink Gin without chaser than touch whiskey ewww.

Holy shit I had no idea that Battlefield 4 premium was free with EA Access. I just downloaded all the dlc. I cant wait to get on and try it out. Man I am so tempted to buy black ops, since I never got to play that one. Sucks it is $10, hopefully it drops soon.

Bread

Banned
Holy shit I had no idea that Battlefield 4 premium was free with EA Access. I just downloaded all the dlc. I cant wait to get on and try it out. Man I am so tempted to buy black ops, since I never got to play that one. Sucks it is $10, hopefully it drops soon.
$10 is a bargain to hear me and mech screaming at quick scopers

It's totally worth it, best season pass ever. I've spent 321 hours on that game, no regrets. Hopefully BF5 has that amount of content.

my stats :v

I have 306 kills with the remote plane, best anti sniper weapon in the game lol

Top Bottom